• Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!

Recent content by aatroupis

  1. A

    New To forum A Troupis

    Legit help I need some "Legit" help. My old network is history. Please hit me up aatroupis@gmail.com so we can talk openly. I would really appreciate the Help.
  2. A

    New To forum A Troupis

    Hello, I'm new to this forum. I am looking for a good place to get legit gear from. Mostly for libido, and getting cut up. I use to cycle some pro hormones, but its been a while. My libido use to be crazy and I mean crazy before drugs. To late now my Test took a dump, anyway I'm blabbing, I need...
  3. A

    Choosing the Right Program

    I like this stack a lot but am thinking of using as HCG in there as well. I am about 196 pounds 6'1 my test is low, it sucks first time it dumped on me. Anyway you seem like a man without a lot of knowledge. Of course I well get my blood test to see my E2 levels, and overall base levels but the...
Back
Top