• Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!

Recent content by Datteus

  1. D

    Is there scientific proof for roid rage?

    Anabolic androgenic steroids and aggression... [Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2004] - PubMed - NCBI The http://roid-rage.org/articles/introduction-%E2%90%98roid-rage%E2%90%99/ It does note exist. Your welcome.
  2. D

    Is there scientific proof for roid rage?

    The effects of supraphysiological doses of testosterone on angry behavior in healthy eugonadal men--a clinical research center study. Anabolic androgenic steroids and aggression... [Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2004] - PubMed - NCBI your welcome.
  3. D

    Is there scientific proof for roid rage?

    I am bumping this because I am currently writing a research paper on legalizing AAS. I can't find any studies showing roid rage not to be true, but I read this post and was extremely interested in reading this study. Doms if you could plz reply with a link to this study asap, thanks.
Back
Top