• Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!

Recent content by demian13

  1. D

    Stay away from Jintani Labs

    Dude, you don't seem to have read all I wrote, if they had done what I asked in the first place, and even so the packages were seized, I would not be complaining, I stated 4 different times that the items should come in at least 3 diffrent packages, and also told them I would have no problem...
  2. D

    Stay away from Jintani Labs

    I didn't recieve any letter, but I know the shipping was seized by the tracking number... I know I should buy from sources who reship to Brazil, but if Jintani had followed my instructions it would make no difference, the products would never be seized. thanks for the reply
  3. D

    Stay away from Jintani Labs

    After some research, which I should have done prior to buying from Jintani Labs, I found a lot of complaints about this company, it seems to be a case of "hit or miss", both in the matter of recieving something, in a general way, and recieving what you ordered, I mean, what you think you bought...
  4. D

    Stay away from Jintani Labs

    First thing, I'm aware of the no source discussion rules, but I just want to reach as much people as I can with my terrible experience with Jintani Labs, I'm also aware that Jintani is a sponsor of this forum, but I'm posting anyway. Well, I was first attracted to Jintani Labs because of it's...
Back
Top