• Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!

Recent content by edmontonlady

  1. E

    Help please!!!?

    Thank you HardcorePeptides!!
  2. E

    Help please!!!?

    Hi Outlawbender. Thanks for welcoming me...are you part of the welcoming group?
  3. E

    Help please!!!?

    Hello charley! How are you doing?
  4. E

    Help please!!!?

    Hey DaMaster, Thanks for the reply and the welcome aboard. Yes it has been hard but it has already taught me stuff...it is not a proud moment when your mom feeds you birthday cake on your 38th birthday.Gee did I feel like a big adult then...lol. Yes I am hoping someones got some ideas or...
  5. E

    Help please!!!?

    Thank you Sherk...looking forward to learning!
  6. E

    Help please!!!?

    HEY EVERYBODY!!! I am a new member who has just recently returned to the gym.I do alot of mountain hiking, venturing into back country looking for hot springs, swimming and camping. I am an independant female who loves the outdoors....quadding, sledding, and street bikes, it was always a...
  7. E

    Wrist bone loss

    Hey everyone, I'm new on here and I'm as green as they come about body building lingo and abbreviations so please be patient with me. I broke my left wrist back in 2011 and after 7 surgeries into 2012 I am left with a disaster. My wrist bone, the bone with the outer knuckle, has dissolved and...
Back
Top