• Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!

Recent content by Epic

  1. E

    Best Peptides to use for Muscle Growth ?

    What SARMS have you tried with success? I've tried LGD 4033 it was okay..slight strength increase, gained a couple pounds. that was using 10mg per day, think it was 30 days. But I probably wasn't eating enough, it seams like after 4,000 calories my digestive system puts the brakes on. Also tried...
  2. E

    Hardening cycle help

    For hardening I'm thinking halotestin (Flouxymesterone) 30mg ed for 3 to 4 weeks. Make sure you take a liver support. But your BF% might be to high for the halo to show through....
  3. E

    how long after cycle end

    Dude you crack me the fuck up! Your rude, crude comments are always good for a laugh. I like your style.....but were you abused as a child?:paddle:
  4. E

    how long after cycle end

    As soon as the aas ester clears, if you were using testosterone cypionate or enanthate I believe it is 16 days. If I am wrong someone please correct me. Have you read Heavyiron's First Cycle and PCT?
  5. E

    Contest Hardcorepeptides

    3333
  6. E

    CEM Ipt-141 and Cia is an amazing combo!

    What dose do you guys recommend for the IPT-141?
Back
Top