• Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!

Recent content by Mrs swfl

  1. M

    Chest Exercises w/ Implants?

    I just got implants the end of November. It is now the middle of May and I still don't have permission to lift upper body. I had complications the first week and had to have surgery a second time. I have implants under the muscle. My doctor told me after a year I can lift upper body...
  2. M

    First injectable cycle

    Two weeks into the cycle: Little late on update Changed intake after first dose: I added Test to the primo mix. 50mg Primo + 12mg of Test P as a kick start twice a week. Will be changing test to Anavar once I get it (20mg/day) Clen is off cycle currently so I increased my does of T3 for...
  3. M

    First injectable cycle

    Thank you for all the information!!
  4. M

    First injectable cycle

    How much primo do you suggest?
  5. M

    First injectable cycle

    no i had a winny cycle last year for about 8 weeks.
  6. M

    First injectable cycle

    My husband finally talked me into starting a cycle. We've been talking about it for months now, but I've been too scared to get a needle in my ass (or anywhere else). TODAY I said "Let's do it!" Primo 25mg/twice a week for 10 weeks. Goals: Slim down while keeping muscle. Currently tipping...
  7. M

    2 year cruise blast pct recommendation

    My guess is mega dose the hcg after the end of cycle say 2000-2500 x2 wk. the boys are gonna need a serious kick to get em back in the game.
  8. M

    I'm new...

    I like my men strong and handsome.
  9. M

    I'm new...

    Yes you have.
  10. M

    I'm new...

    He does the same thing to me all the time. All I can say is you'll get used to it:sorry:
  11. M

    I'm new...

    I am swfl's wife. Figured I'd join to learn more and see what all the fuss is about.
  12. M

    New...Introduction..

    Welcome
  13. M

    Hello.

    Welcome
  14. M

    new guy

    Welcome
  15. M

    HEllO

    Welcome
Back
Top