• Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!

Recent content by PerfectAnimal

  1. P

    Ghrp6 + igf1 des + hgh

    Hey Guys, could you help me ? :) Is this GHRH really need ? I made my order from peptide seller, and had some problems on border. Wanna avoid it now.
  2. P

    Ghrp6 + igf1 des + hgh

    I'm now carb cycling, so I want to loose some fat, after that I'm going to change my diet for lean gains.
  3. P

    Ghrp6 + igf1 des + hgh

    Hi guys! Thank you for your help. I'm training at 6 AM, so I don't know how to plan it ? Should I use my morning dose, and then after 2 hours take another one ? And I made a mistake saying that I have IGF1 LR3, cuz I have IGF1 DES. I heard that the best way is to use it preworkout ?
  4. P

    Ghrp6 + igf1 des + hgh

    Hello? Anybody?
  5. P

    Ghrp6 + igf1 des + hgh

    Hi Guys, I'm new on this board, and I registered here, cuz I can't find an answear for my problem. I have 2x1mg IGF1 LR3, 4x5mg GHRP6 and 300iu's HGH. I want to stack it and taking it togehter. I know that DES should be taking pre w/o, what about others ? I was using GH, and was taking 4iu's...
Back
Top