• Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!

Recent content by Raw Habitz

  1. Raw Habitz

    no sides off of tren ace a100mg ed

    is your hair falling out? Sometimes I get low sides but first thing i notice is I find a few hairs here and there
  2. Raw Habitz

    Tren E Sides

    Lol better late than never :-)
  3. Raw Habitz

    Tren E Sides

    Bro its better to be safe than sorry, I can take high dose pins with little sides but it doesn't mean I'm going to do it. I've taken Primo with little sides, point being don't give OP harmful advice bro. IMO your playing with fire many things play a factor age would be a big one, based on how...
  4. Raw Habitz

    no sides off of tren ace a100mg ed

    If your using Test E or C it could be the test bro Tren and test will fight over receptors. Might be that you still have high level of test floating around. My last cycle I frontloaded Test at 1000mg then switched to 500mg by week 12 when I switched to tren I felt no sides. I even gave my buddy...
  5. Raw Habitz

    Noooooooooooo!!!

    Buy 10ml bro that way you lose less, sorry to hear that. I thought my dog was stealing my gear for a while lol jk
  6. Raw Habitz

    gator re-intro........its been a while and lot's of change!

    I'm going on % years now and enjoying even the bad days best of luck to brother
  7. Raw Habitz

    gator re-intro........its been a while and lot's of change!

    Welcome to the party, lots of great info here and pretty cool members
  8. Raw Habitz

    What supplement

    Welcome to the party
  9. Raw Habitz

    "Kind of a New Guy"

    Welcome to the party, lots of great info here and pretty cool members
  10. Raw Habitz

    Hello Guys ... Here is a PIC for a proper intro...222#'s 41y\o 5'9"

    Welcome to the party, lots of great info here and pretty cool members
  11. Raw Habitz

    Amazing forum here!!

    Welcome to the party, lots of great info here and pretty cool members
  12. Raw Habitz

    hey guys.

    Welcome to the party, lots of great info here and pretty cool members
  13. Raw Habitz

    New Member here.

    Welcome to the party
  14. Raw Habitz

    Hey Guys

    Welcome to the party, lots of great info here and pretty cool members
  15. Raw Habitz

    Howdy

    Welcome to the party, lots of great info here and pretty cool members. I'm also in the process of quitting cigs
Back
Top