Hello JJ,
Can u say where u got your igf1-Lr3 since you sound very pleased with the quality or does that have to be in a private message?
Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks for your post. Their filled with some great info.
FWIW,
http://www.everydayfitness.net/what-is-bodybuilding-igf-1.shtml
He says he speaks with a lot of top bodybuilders and guru's so he's quite knowledgeable. Hard to know what works unless u do trial and error intelligently. Under dose not over dose for starters.
BoatesNHoes,
If u do enough research you'll find more people like IGF-1LR3 than they do HGH, especially for the buck. Go and read the post by TheIGF-1Man. He said basically what I've found many to say in the past about HGH. It's good stuff but u really get a better bang for the buck with...
Hello IGF-1Man,
Thanks for the great reply. I have searched the net and have found some testimonies but another one is always good to hear. Your's was very informative. If u check the form there is a blog about "My first IGF-1LR3 run" by BoatsNhoes and he gained 10 pounds in 4 weeks. Maybe 5...
Got any real world experiences you'd like to share with us? Some people say they are getting 10 pounds gained in a 4 week run. That's pretty impressive.
Thanks for the update. Personally I think the time off from the LR3 would have been a good time to check out IGF-1des. Maybe u could have put on another 10 pounds and gained some more strength. But if u don't try it u will never know. :-)
I'm getting back on LR3 as I've been off it long enough...
Hello Soujerz,
Yes, u will definetely get better results using some kind of AAS with the peptides and if u don't care to really TEST the IGF that u got from BlueSky because everyone is saying the peps from them are great!, then by all means, do them together.
Hello Soujerz,
If u run your IGF-1LR3 from Blue Sky with some sus 250, how will u know how good the IGF-1LR3 really is? Maybe 85% of your results will be from the sus 250.
When BoatsNhoes ran his IGF-1LR3 he knew all the 10 pounds he gained came from it because he didn't run anything else at the...
Hello BoatsNHoes,
First I sent u a private message so if u don't check you mail much please check it and reply. Not everything can be said on this board. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Second, I had read somewhere, ( Bass Killer.com maybe. Lots of great info ) that the half life for IGF-1LR3...
ipamorelin 100mcg 3 x ed
mod-grf 100mcg 3 x ed
will work well for ya..
The reply with quote isn't working for some reason so I had to copy & paste.
s2h,
Do u think one could do what you recommended and add in Semorelin morning and night also?
Thanks.
BigBen, have you thought about using IGF-1 DES? I've read that some people are getting awesome results with it and that it can be used indefinitely. Suppose to use pre workout and then go lift immediately as the half life is about 15 minutes if I remember correctly. Some people have said they...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.