• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1-Andro RX

spangdangler

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just finished my first cycle of 1-andro Rx. I???ll post before and after pic???s when I get them gathered around. I???m 35 years old and this was my first experience with a PH, and my body responded extremely well. My strength gains actually blew my mind, while my training style did not change much. I have to admit my diet was poorly planned (too much junk food as a result of being caught at work without the proper food preparation), and I have learned a lot from the last month. My goals continue to be size and strength, but I did loose a bit of fat in the process. (I have a weakness for chocolate and cookies, doesn???t help having 4 kids in the house)
I did not experience any sides, except for a few days when I was deprived of sleep. I???m not sure why, but my blood pressure shot up and I experienced horrible headaches. As long as I got at least 6 hours of sleep, this was not a problem. I work odd hours.
I plan on doing another cycle in July or August with more prep work. I fully recommend this product! It delivers exactly what it promises!

how long was your cycle total, and what dosage did you use daily? I am currently on my 24th day and have been using 600mg per day from the start, and I really don't notice anything different from using this stuff than before. No side effects, so that's a good thing, but nothing else really to note, everything just seems the same to me.

I posted a question in another thread of whether it would be a good idea to bump up to 800mg per day and shorten the cycle by 4 days, so I could go for a total cycle of 40 days using 600 mg, or a total cycle of 36 days with the last 12 being 800mg. I am just looking for some opinions on which would be the best way to go.

congrats on your results though, hopefully I will have something like this to say in another 12 days.

CAn you tell us your doses?

600mg per day
3 in the a.m. , 3 in the p.m.
for one month cycle or 3 bottles worth. Whey protien along with creatine.

Next time I'm going to up the dosage and plan my meals better. Lifting is the easy part for me, it's diet that's tough. I need to learn how to prepare for the week in advance.

Thanks for the info dude...That is the amount I was going to run per day, looks like you got a lot out of it, even for not having your diet totally in line!

lifting

I appreciate the comments man. I did get a lot out of it. More than I thought I would. I did push myself in the gym too though. Deads, Flat bench, Squats. Major lifts = major improvements.:D

Back