• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1 day sale - 50% off

Dannie

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Our sale starts on Monday 22nd of February. One day only - 50% off for all items in our international store. Use discount code "PHRMCMFRVR".
It starts 11.00 p.m. 21 of February NY time and will be valid 24 hours.

After 24 hours this discount code will be no more valid. Instead of this you will be able to use our bonus promo. It will be valid 1 week until 1st of of March incl. Conditions you know:
for orders over 100$ you get 35$ bonus
for orders over 200$ - 90$
for orders over 300$ - 200$
for orders over 500$ - 400$
for orders over 700$ - 700$

this is price of items only before shipping. add +20$ for shipping.

No need to enter any promo codes. After you put items into the shopping cart and click on next a window window with a drop-down list will appear. You can chose free bonus items from that list.
If your order is seized, we reship it only once and only main items without bonus! Reshipped orders are shipped always discretely. If the reshipping is seized (we had several cases) we do not reship again, in other words you lose your money. But this happens really not often. I remind, if you are from Chicago better request descrete shipping immediately. Seizure risk is high there. In LA seizures also happen often.

Last edited:
Is this valid for Pharmatropin as well?

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk
As far as I am aware its valid on everything in our intl store.

yes it is valid for all items.
after this one day with halfed prices we will have a week with bonuses. If you place an order worth 700$ you get 700$ extra bonus. more details in the news thread.
finally extra info. Pharmacom bosses are getting crazy... you never had such offers before.
I already mentioned 50% discount in our international store on Monday. Our bitcoin 10% extra discount is also valid!
It will work so
you place your order and apply the discount code. Here is the screenshot

After this you click on the next button, enter delivery info, next again. You see a page with payment options. Paypal is unfortunately not available now at all. it was blocked. But if you choose bitcoin as payment way you will see a new price, it`s 10% extra discount from the discounted price.

Also our EU domestic warehosue will have 20% off and extra 5% for orders paid through bitcoins. Unfortunately most demanded items are out of stock in our EU warehouse now. Discount in EU domestic store will be valid until end of February.
And one more thing. Customers from the USA can place orders in our EU warehouse if items they need are missing in our international or US domestic warehouses. These are mostly PCT items of other pharma-grade manufacturers like clomid, pregnyl, letrozole, etc.

Thanks Basic. Waiting for Christmas sale order. These sales are crazy!!

An update, just received instructions from company head. Unfortunately we will not be able to provide 50% off for HGH. Stock is low and raws are really expensive. With 50% off we would be selling it at a loss.

As for the second promo, you can add it as main items and but it wont be on the bonus item lists.

Last edited:
Ok keep us in the loop- If hgh be part of Promo 2!
It was during the Christmas sale.

I updated the above post accordingly, I just been told that HGH won't be on the bonus / promo item list. So your best bet is to add HGH to your basket as your main items and then choose oils and orals as your bonus items.

50% (or even 60% if you pay via BTC) starts in just a few hours.

One day only - 50% off for all items in our international store. Use discont code "PHRMCMFRVR".
It starts 11.00 p.m. 21 of February NY time and will be valid 24 hours.

50% off code should not work on HGH. However our programmers messed up... we temporarily increased it's price to 300USD thus works out 150USD / kit with the code.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

IML Gear Cream!
I updated the above post accordingly, I just been told that HGH won't be on the bonus / promo item list. So your best bet is to add HGH to your basket as your main items and then choose oils and orals as your bonus items.

Hello Dannie. Iam Daniel from spain.
Iam trying do an order a lot of times but it puts NO PROMOTIONS RIGHT NOW.
here in spain is 6:00 pm, feed hours to complete the order.
Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks!

Everything works just fine as I just placed my order. Simply add items to the basked, then on left hand site you will have them in your cart, click 'DETAILS', and you will be redirected to your 'Shopping Summary Page', input code in the 'Promocode' window, then press 'APPLY CODE'
It won't work on mobile website though, either use a PC or desktop view on your phone / tablet.

I believe you have about 9 hours to complete the order.

Thanks!
There is no promocode Window
Iam doing with mobile. Maybe This is the problem.
the western Uni?n Office close in 1hour.
It is 09:00
Hope it Works!
Thanks!

Thanks!
There is no promocode Window
Iam doing with mobile. Maybe This is the problem.
the western Uni?n Office close in 1hour.
It is 09:00
Hope it Works!
Thanks!
I did say It won't work on mobile website though, either use a PC or desktop view on your phone / tablet.

Once you place order you will have 5 days to make the payment.

Ok. Order is done.
Right know I went to western union Office. The order is big.
And I can't pay more than 500$ in the same day to the city receiver (I don't know why). Only Pay 500 one day and 500 another for example.
what can I do?
Thanks a lot for your time and sorry

Yes you can split the payment if you wish to do so.

Be sure to take advantage of our current promo:
Valid until 1st of of March. Conditions same as before:

This is price of items only before shipping. add +20$ for shipping.

No need to enter any promo codes. Once you put items into the shopping cart and click on next a window, then a drop-down list will appear. You can chose free bonus items from that list.

Back