• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anaphylactic shock

bomb_r2

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been hospitalized 9x for anaphylaxis since September. I'm wondering if it increases my odds of kicking the bucket each time, anyone got insight ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Probably

I was thinking that too. I'm actually about to say fuck it and file for disability. I just keep racking up medical bills and can't hold a job because of my allergy

Wow that sucks bro..... I've got tons of medical problems myself so I know what you're saying

Have you tried urine treatment? No there's a group on fb that promotes that and black salve. They post about AGED URINE ENEMAS! LMAO

My medical problems are due to coconut.
When you vomit uncontrollable until your throat closes as your blood pressure drops
Then you black out wake up at the hospital then for the next 5 days you have water in your lungs
For two days you can't regulate your body temperature and can't lift a gallon of milk
You can't walk 20 feet without getting out of breath and coughing shit up

I've had pneumonia this year and bronchitis 2x

Have you tried urine treatment? No there's a group on fb that promotes that and black salve. They post about AGED URINE ENEMAS! LMAO

No I haven't....lol

My medical problems are due to coconut.
When you vomit uncontrollable until your throat closes as your blood pressure drops
Then you black out wake up at the hospital then for the next 5 days you have water in your lungs
For two days you can't regulate your body temperature and can't lift a gallon of milk
You can't walk 20 feet without getting out of breath and coughing shit up

I've had pneumonia this year and bronchitis 2x

Yeah that's serious allergic reaction

Yea I get my refill on epi pens tomorrow, had to wait for pay day . I've been so nervous about going to work with out it . Ppl douse themselves in perfumes and body sprays and you can taste them. I almost had to visit the hospital Wednesday morning because a lady was wearing coconut and vanilla. I popped 2 benadryl and an ephedrine

IML Gear Cream!
Past 6 years . It does suck most body wash contain coconut , Ice cream, muffins,

My gf sent me into anaphylaxis like the third time she came over years ago. She came over after work she showered used coconut shampoo then we get to banging and boom I jump off the bed and start puking , she dropped me off at the hospital then went back to my place showered again used MY SHAMPOO then picked me up and stayed with me for 3 days . Back then I didn't feel like shit for a week after

I really do think I'm going to die at work soon . I get nervous going to stores and friends houses along with work. I'm especially nervous passing by black women and over weight white women. They tend to use coconut shit a lot.

I was at wal mart In February in line to check out but a few ppl in front of us. Some
Lady walks by wreaking of coconut. My throat starts to tingle so I hurry run and get benadryl and a bottle of pop down 4 benadryl and a worker says I need to come with him . Boom police arrive and shit an hour later I'm released after explaining

It's really a pain in the ass

Jesus bro. That sounds rough. I'll be praying for you man.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back