• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Monster still good?

Distant Flare

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Been around for a long time.

Was wondering if Monster was still legit?Had been considering them for past couple years but always decided to go elsewhere.

Now considering again.

Just want to be sure they?re still good to go, fast turnaround, quality product, etc.

Anyone have recent experience and can recommend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well as you know, I'm the rep. So take my word as you will.

What I will tell you is we are on top of our game better than ever. Fast t/a's, products that get rave reviews, and customer service that never quits.

I will leave you with a link to another forum we sponsor where I'm the rep there as well. This is our ongoing review amd bloodwork thread. In this thread you will find pages of feedback, links to logs people run, and of course bloodwork. And this is just a very small sample of all the reviews over many different forums. Check it out...
https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/sponsors/137933-monsters-product-reviews-bloodwork.html

Also, if you have time feel free to check out our subforum over at asf, you will find all kinds of feedback there as well. I would love to earn your business. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for your interest.

Last edited:
Gtg
Been using for a few years

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Gtg
Been using for a few years

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Thanks bro. I appreciate the update. Good to hear from you again. Let me know if you ever need anything.

Been using Monster for years. Never had a problem with them, everything has always been very efficient and professional. I always get my order within a few days, and have never had any issues with the quality. One time I had a problem with bitcoin and my funds were held past when the payment to Monster was due but they were very understanding and worked with me until everything got straigtened out.

I am newly coming back after being in the "dark" for the last several months and have now found out that my previous supplier is no longer on the board (H-as) I used to do blood work and post it with there gear and I am in need of a new reliable supplier. I am excited to hopefully find a new home can you PM me? I would like to place my first order if you have stock available.

I have been on this forum for years, and have always used Naps with pretty good results. Last run I felt that their orals were bunk, so I decided to check out ha-s. They are no longer a sponsor on here, and everyone seems to point to monster. How do I go about getting a list? PM would be great. Thanks in advance! Hope we can work together

I have been on this forum for years, and have always used Naps with pretty good results. Last run I felt that their orals were bunk, so I decided to check out ha-s. They are no longer a sponsor on here, and everyone seems to point to monster. How do I go about getting a list? PM would be great. Thanks in advance! Hope we can work together
Hi rcap. In order to pm you will need to get your post count up to 10. Go in monster subforum and make a few random posts. Once your at 10 we can pm. Thanks for your interest.

Back