• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fu Fu's l337 journal

IML Gear Cream!
Today's workout -

bench press RI 2 minutes
12 reps at 45 lbs, 10 reps at 115 lbs (warmup)
set #1 - 3 reps at 175 lbs
set #2 - 3 reps at 185 lbs
set #3 - 1 rep at 195 lbs PR
set #4 - 2 reps at 190 lbs

Wow having a spotter for the lose. On the third set I gave the guy specific directions to not touch the bar unless it starts falling down my me. I unrack and his hands are right under it as I bring it down. I bring the bar up and his hands are still right under it. I did it without help but the guy was pissing me off and I couldn't concentrate on the weight. I did another set at 190 and reminded him how I wanted to be spotted, he did it yet again. FUCKING DOUCHEBAG! I'm never going to ask for a spotter again unless I really need to.

incline dumb bell bench press RI 2 minutes
set #1 - 4 reps at x2 80 lbs
set #2 - 4 reps at x2 80 lbs PR

hammer strength wide chest press RI 2 90 seconds
set #1 - 6 reps at 135 lbs each side
set #2 - 6 reps at 135 lbs each side PR

weighted dips RI 75 seconds
set #1 - 4 reps at bodyweight + 15 lbs
set #2 - 4 reps at bodyweight + 15 lbs PR

close grip cable pushdown RI 75 seconds
set #1 - 4 reps at 150 lbs
set #2 - 4 reps at 150 lbs PR

Awesome workout except for the little bench press incident. PR on every movement. Next week I am going to change the rep scheme around.

Today there was like a fucking social hour at the gym. There were three groups of people in the gym talking and laughing and sitting on their pretty little machines. It was like a god damn coffee shop in there. Some woman that I think I have seen once at the gym was like "oh you cut your hair! blah blah blah" I ignored her because I was thinking to myself "she can't be talking to me". Then she says something like "Why did you shave it", so I was like, "wtf". I turn around and say, "yeah I wanted to cut it" then I smiled and turned around. People just love to socialize at the gym. :rolleyes:

There is a group of big rugby players who work out at my gym. You know curls and benches 6 times a week. They half ass everything while working out for 2 hours or so. They see me squatting and i know they are thinking what the fuck, but i think hey they are all the same since day one They started out big they talk more then they work. I hate it do it real or leave. I really need to join a power lifter gym or maybe a roider gym both have good work ethic.

fufu said:
Today there was like a fucking social hour at the gym. There were three groups of people in the gym talking and laughing and sitting on their pretty little machines. It was like a god damn coffee shop in there. Some woman that I think I have seen once at the gym was like "oh you cut your hair! blah blah blah" I ignored her because I was thinking to myself "she can't be talking to me". Then she says something like "Why did you shave it", so I was like, "wtf". I turn around and say, "yeah I wanted to cut it" then I smiled and turned around. People just love to socialize at the gym. :rolleyes:
Hahaha, same thing at my gym today... There were like 6 fairly big bodybuilders all huddled around some machine talking... At one point, a trainer yelled out "Hey, break it up over there!" :rofl:

Then, over by the lat pull down machine, shrug, machine, and power rack area (when I was doing squats in the power rack) there were like 3 out of shape guys standing around talking with lifting belts on, and occassionally they'd do a half assed set of pulldowns or shrugs... :rolleyes:

They funny thing is, after I had gone through 3 of my exercises, they were STILL there talking...

Today there was like a fucking social hour at the gym. There were three groups of people in the gym talking and laughing and sitting on their pretty little machines. It was like a god damn coffee shop in there. Some woman that I think I have seen once at the gym was like "oh you cut your hair! blah blah blah" I ignored her because I was thinking to myself "she can't be talking to me". Then she says something like "Why did you shave it", so I was like, "wtf". I turn around and say, "yeah I wanted to cut it" then I smiled and turned around. People just love to socialize at the gym.

In the words of fufu, lawl!

This one time at bandcamp .. haha no seriously

ok, at my gym in college, there are a lot of social groups as well. I mean, there are a couple serious lifters but all these bodybuilding wannabes talk about is girls, parties, and brag about how big they are flexing in the mirror while doing endless sets of chest and bicep work. Funny thing is, they always look at me when i do deadlifts, SLDL's, squats, lunges and so forth and they have this expression on their face like they're saying "What is that kid doing? Why is he doing those exercises?" and so forth.

But like i said, i don't worry much about them. I do my own thing and i know that i am gaining weight and getting stronger each day. Some people have pointed out that i am getting bigger. Those guys still look the same as they did when we started school in the fall.

Seanp156 said:
Hahaha, same thing at my gym today... There were like 6 fairly big bodybuilders all huddled around some machine talking... At one point, a trainer yelled out "Hey, break it up over there!" :rofl:

Then, over by the lat pull down machine, shrug, machine, and power rack area (when I was doing squats in the power rack) there were like 3 out of shape guys standing around talking with lifting belts on, and occassionally they'd do a half assed set of pulldowns or shrugs... :rolleyes:

They funny thing is, after I had gone through 3 of my exercises, they were STILL there talking...

Sad but true. Every detail.

shiznit2169 said:
In the words of fufu, lawl!

This one time at bandcamp .. haha no seriously

ok, at my gym in college, there are a lot of social groups as well. I mean, there are a couple serious lifters but all these bodybuilding wannabes talk about is girls, parties, and brag about how big they are flexing in the mirror while doing endless sets of chest and bicep work. Funny thing is, they always look at me when i do deadlifts, SLDL's, squats, lunges and so forth and they have this expression on their face like they're saying "What is that kid doing? Why is he doing those exercises?" and so forth.

But like i said, i don't worry much about them. I do my own thing and i know that i am gaining weight and getting stronger each day. Some people have pointed out that i am getting bigger. Those guys still look the same as they did when we started school in the fall.

I always feel so out of place doing deadlifts and squats when I am surrounded by those kind of people. There are these two women that sit on leg curl/extension machines that are right next to each other and just talk talk talk talk talk.

Brutus_G said:
There is a group of big rugby players who work out at my gym. You know curls and benches 6 times a week. They half ass everything while working out for 2 hours or so. They see me squatting and i know they are thinking what the fuck, but i think hey they are all the same since day one They started out big they talk more then they work. I hate it do it real or leave. I really need to join a power lifter gym or maybe a roider gym both have good work ethic.

Those people are all around and usually have a crappy strength balance in their body.

Is that the gym that doens't have more than 150 lbs worth of plates?:confused:

fufu said:
I always feel so out of place doing deadlifts and squats when I am surrounded by those kind of people. There are these two women that sit on leg curl/extension machines that are right next to each other and just talk talk talk talk talk.

I don't mind being out of place. It's better that way. I need to be left completely alone without any distractions when i train because i have specific RI's, supersets, and how long i am training for so i get can in and out quickly.

shiznit2169 said:
I don't mind being out of place. It's better that way. I need to be left completely alone without any distractions when i train because i have specific RI's, supersets, and how long i am training for so i get can in and out quickly.

:yes:

IML Gear Cream!
Brutus_G said:

Heh, I somewhat consider my gym a "roider" gym... There are quite a few "non-natural" lifters where I go, but there are SO many people that go to my gym that it's such a diverse group, you get all kinds of people at my place.

Lol no fufu that would be my home gym:D . I workout at home and at school. 160!!! Really my scale says 161 but i suspect some of it's water. Let the cut begin. Sean so your saying that your roider gym has a weak work ethic to?

Brutus_G said:
Lol no fufu that would be my home gym:D . I workout at home and at school. 160!!! Really my scale says 161 but i suspect some of it's water. Let the cut begin. Sean so your saying that your roider gym has a weak work ethic to?

gj gj

Brutus_G said:

Not really, some people where I go work hard, others don't... It just comes down to the person.

today's workout -

chin ups(both hands supinated) RI 75 seconds
set #1 - 6 reps at bodyweight (pause for a second at bottom)
set #2 - 6 reps at bodyweight
set #3 - 6 reps at bodyweight

dumb bell rows RI 75 seconds
set #1 - 8 reps each side at 75 lbs
set #2 - 8 reps each side at 75 lbs
set #3 - 8 reps each side at 75 lbs

close grip straight arm cable pulldown RI 75 seconds
set #1 - 10 reps at 60 lbs
set #2 - 10 reps at 70 lbs
set #3 - 10 reps at 75 lbs PR (first time ever doing these)

these went easy, didn't want too much weight to get used to the movement. A great core movement as well at lats.

conventional deadlifts RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 10 reps at 135 lbs (warm up)
set #2 - 4 reps at 225 lbs (warm up)
set #3 - 3 reps at 285 lbs DOH
set #4 - 3 reps at 295 lbs DOH
set #5 - 3 reps at 305 lbs DOH PR

first time deadlifting over 300 lbs, that doubled with a DOH makes me feel happy. :)

alternating dumb bell curls RI 60 seconds
set #1 - 8 reps each arm at x2 40 lbs
set #2 - 8 reps each arm at x2 40 lbs

seated concentration curls RI 60 seconds
set #1 - 8 reps each arm at 40 lbs
set #2 - 8 reps each arm at 40 lbs

machine curls RI 60 seconds
set #1 - 8 reps at 70 lbs
set #2 - 8 reps each arm at 35 lbs(did single arm curls)

Awesome workout, lasted around 50 minutes. I started taking Xceed yesterday and it really works. I shortened RI's today and I felt like I was ready to start sets after only resting 30 seconds. This is the first creatine product I have taken which I knew actually worked. I noticed it creates more of a pump than normal. Good stuff, a bit expensive, but good. I'm pretty sure it isn't a placebo effect because I generally start using supplements expecting them to not work.

Seanp156 said:
Nice workout Fufu !! My DOH grip sucks =\

ty ty.

static holds work wonders! I had trouble gripping 245 lbs a few months ago but then I started training grip consistantly and it really helped.

first time dead lifting over 300 lbs, that doubled with a DOH makes me feel happy.

Your a beast man. Is strength training your main goal right now?

Brutus_G said:

first time dead lifting over 300 lbs, that doubled with a DOH makes me feel happy.

Your a beast man. Is strength training your main goal right now?

ty ty.

Strength is like 60% my goal and hypertrophy is 40%. I don't feel like diving into something like West Side or whatnot. I change up my rep ranges now and then but my squats, deadlifts, and bench presses will be lower for the most part.

Weight was 173 lbs this morning. Lower than I thought, oh well! Gained two pounds since I started trying to gain weight again a couple weeks ago. I'm shooting for a pound a week.

I'm gonna throw out some short term goals to make before I go to college.
squat - 315 (this should be easy, I might even be able to do this right now)
deadlift - 350 lbs any grip (again, I might be able to do this right now, but I work up to everything and hopefully I will get it for reps when I do it)
bench press - 225 (I'm guessing my max ATM is around 210 lbs, I've only been bench pressing with a barbell for a short time, hopefully I'll be able to kick the weight up quickly.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm pleased with my deadlift and bench strength but i wish i had your squat strength dammit!

I bench 245, deadlift 405, and squat only 255 .. sad

(These are my maxes by the way)

shiznit2169 said:
I'm pleased with my deadlift and bench strength but i wish i had your squat strength dammit!

I bench 245, deadlift 405, and squat only 255 .. sad

(These are my maxes by the way)

lawl

ty ty.

Squats have just come naturally come to me. They have always been the staple of my leg workout. I've been training legs a 1/3 of the time I've been training chest. Considering the time I've trained chest my bench press is mediocre at best. I'm still a novice to the barbell version of it though. Hopefully things turn out well.

405 lb deadlift is awesome btw. Especially at 180, and I'm guessing you were able to do them before you were 180 as well. Very impressive.

Ahg, I am registering for classes and this nonsense of time slots is getting to me.

fufu said:
Ahg, I am registering for classes and this nonsense of time slots is getting to me.

haha, i registered yesterday and i had the same problem as well. Two classes came into conflict with one class that i have to take. Also, on Tuesday and Thursday, i have back to back classes that last 4-5 hours so i dont know how i am going to fit in a meal in between.

shiznit2169 said:
haha, i registered yesterday and i had the same problem as well. Two classes came into conflict with one class that i have to take. Also, on Tuesday and Thursday, i have back to back classes that last 4-5 hours so i dont know how i am going to fit in a meal in between.

That suckzorz. I am strategically placing my classes so I can fit in meals and gym time. So far it is working out pretty well.

Today's workout -

standing overhead bb press RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 10 reps at 75 lbs (warm up)
set #2 - 4 reps at 130 lbs
set #3 - 4 reps at 130 lbs PR

Very happy with myself on these. I had an excellent range of motion on them.

dips RI 60 seconds
set #1 - 8 reps at bodyweight
set #2 - 8 reps at bodyweight PR

cable facepull RI 75 seconds
set #1 - 6 reps at 125 lbs
set #2 - 8 reps at 125 lbs PR

db lateral raises RI 75 seconds
set #1 - 8 reps each arm at 30 lbs
set #2 - 8 reps each arm at 30 lbs drop set w/
12 reps each arm at 20 lbs

drop set was only done on the last set

dumb bell static holds
set #1 - 30 seconds at x2 100 lbs
set #2 - 30 seconds at x2 100 lbs
set #3 - 30 seconds at x2 100 lbs PR

I did a super set on each set of the static holds with the pec deck machine.

pec deck
set #1 - 8 reps at 165 lbs
set #2 - 8 reps at 165 lbs
set #3 - 8 reps at 165 lbs

I did the static holds, went directly to pec deck, then rested 45 seconds before starting another superset. Static holds went excellent today. I suprised myself actually, especially because I did them in super sets. A very dominating PR on those.

Great workout. Simply great!

This is my workout template.

monday - bench work/hypertrophy training on chest/shoulders/triceps
tuesday - deadlift work/hypertrophy training on back/biceps
wednesday - rest
thursday - accessory work shoulders/grip/upper back/chest/triceps
friday - squat work/hypertrophy training quads/hamstrings/lowerback/calves
weekend - rest

So basically like a push/pull/legs routine but modded for a combination of powerlifting and hypertrophy. I switch up rep ranges occasionally but I keep them lower(1-6) on the big compound movements for the most part. It has been working great.

The only worry I have is this:
On tuesday I do deadlifts, then thursday, overhead press, friday squats/sl sumo deads with moderately high intensity. I don't know if I am loading the spine too much.

This actually looks somewhat similar to a Westside template... the only difference being on your deadlift day you do back/biceps instead of lower back/ham/ab work instead of doing upper back work on your bench days.

I remember you mentioned something like 60% of your goal is for stength and 40% is for hypertrophy... That is pretty much the same with me, and I love using Westside to achieve this.

However, I have noticed that on my upper lower split, I seemed to have more success in the 4-6 rep range for gaining strength than I do with 1RM's.

terrible workout

where are the 20 sets of chest and biceps? Where are the 100 reps of ab crunches?

Noob.

:hehe: .. jk, good shit

shiznit2169 said:
terrible workout

where are the 20 sets of chest and biceps? Where are the 100 reps of ab crunches?

Noob.

:hehe: .. jk, good shit

lawl

ty ty.

Back