• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fu Fu's l337 journal

IML Gear Cream!
your hips dont lie?

Is that a push or a pull, and how many sets?

Atleast three sets, and lot's of super setting with different movements. High intensity, every thing to failure!

Today's workout -

weighted chin ups - RI 90 seconds
warm up - 1x3 bodyweight
set #1 - 5 reps +20 lbs
set #2 - 5 reps +20 lbs
set #3 - 5 reps +20 lbs PR

HS seated row single arm - RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 8 reps each side at 4 plates
set #2 - 8 reps each side at 4 plates PR
set #3 - 8 reps each side at 3 plates + 25 lbs

incline DB press - RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 10 reps at x2 65 lbs
set #2 - 10 reps at x2 65 lbs
set #2 - 10 reps at x2 65 lbs

machine seated chest press - RI 75 seconds
set #1 - 10 reps at 115 lbs
set #2 - 10 reps at 100 lbs
set #3 - 10 reps at 85 lbs :laugh:

seated db preacher curls - RI 75 seconds
set #1 - 10 reps each arm at 35 lbs
set #2 - 8 reps each arm at 35 lbs

overhead cable elbow extension - RI 75 seconds
set #1 - 12 reps each arm at #4
set #2 - 12 reps right arm, 10 +2(assisted) at #4 ghey

stretch

Good workout. A little boring. Weighted chin ups were fun. My machine shit was laughable. That machine owns my chest and tris though, I like it.

IML Gear Cream!
Noice vwerk... Machine chest press huh? What kind is it? Hammer-Strength? I think the only time I used a machine chest press was when I had to take it easy after re-habbing my shoulder.

Noice vwerk... Machine chest press huh? What kind is it? Hammer-Strength? I think the only time I used a machine chest press was when I had to take it easy after re-habbing my shoulder.

some lifefitness machine I think. I is fucking wierd and kind of difficult compared to other machines.

Oh I forgot to add, another 25 minute walk back to campus after my workout. ;)

I took two shits today, neither of them I required wiping. I love when that happens. What a rare occurence. I wonder how I can make that happen more often.

Signed up for spring semester today. 4 anatomy&physiology courses. I hope they are interesting.

^ Bahahahaha, I totally agree, I love shits that are nice and clean and fast... I had one today too... lollercopter.

Must be some kind of globally controlled occurance.

lmao...I walked into some shit in this thread.....

wipeless shits...too f'n good...I know the kind...I always wipe though, makes up for the times I don't wipe enough..

lmao...I walked into some shit in this thread.....

wipeless shits...too f'n good...I know the kind...I always wipe though, makes up for the times I don't wipe enough..

lawl, I always do a few safety wipes. It always makes my day better!

^ yeah you gotta do a few safety wipes... just to make sure/habit

IML Gear Cream!
:rofl:. Let's talk about pissing now! I love when I piss and it's perfectly clear, which is 80% of the time.

My piss isn't that clear most of the time. It usually is pretty yellow. I should drink more water. I get a fairly good amount though. I do take vitamin supplements perdiocially throughout the day in low dosages though. Could be a number of other dietary factors as well.

I take all/most of my vitamins in the morning, so that's pretty much the only time my piss is yellow... Then I drink ~100-140oz of water per day.

You and your "oz's"! I haven't really strictly monitored water intake. Btw, why are you up so late? I hate being up this late but I am writing up a lab assignment and I keep fucking browsing IM every 5 minutes!

You and your "oz's"! I haven't really strictly monitored water intake. Btw, why are you up so late? I hate being up this late but I am writing up a lab assignment and I keep fucking browsing IM every 5 minutes!

Mreowful... I don't know... I don't have school right now, and I don't have work and don't have to go to the gym tomorrow... So basically I don't need to get up for anything... I am starting to get a bit sleepy though. Lawl, I always browse IM when I don't want to do something else I need to get done on the computer.

Mreowful... I don't know... I don't have school right now, and I don't have work and don't have to go to the gym tomorrow... So basically I don't need to get up for anything... I am starting to get a bit sleepy though. Lawl, I always browse IM when I don't want to do something else I need to get done on the computer.

Bastard! No class going motherfucker!

:bawling:

you pansies... obviously badasses stay up till 5-6am easily and its no big deal... or maybe dumbasses? A true badass would be one that stumbles in from the bars after getting into fights at the pool bar and doing bitches...

Whateva! I start back on Jan 2nd when you'll still be on break...

Oh, that sucks! I get 6 weeks off!!! :hehe:

Just finished classes though.....one more paper....6 hours of tests...then done!!!!!!!

I hate/love how IM calls you to it when you have somethin to do like you said. Just had my last final...what, what!

I hate/love how IM calls you to it when you have somethin to do like you said. Just had my last final...what, what!

Congrats, I still have till wednesday. Almost there though!

on another note:
my lats are fucking sore, maybe the sorest they have ever been.

Back