• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

A Shocking Hourly Wage

IML Gear Cream!
everyone cracks me up, you guys argue constantly back and forth about absolutely nothing. these are the issues and so called facts presented by both sides which are the same side government to occupy your mind from the obvious. cost has risen and were does government get its money? taxes and how do you raise taxes? raise income!

Age generally does equate to knowledge if there is a certain degree of intelligence there to begin with. Experience will teach anyone with enough intelligence to recognize their mistakes.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Bullshit! Old people are twice as full of shit as everyone else. Humans are fucking stupid, and the longer their stupidity shapes their perception of the world, then the longer they have to make incorrect observations that then become the foundation of their illogical belief systems. What makes it worse is old people use their age like an appeal to higher authority to validate the retarded shit they spew out of their mouths.

I have met some pretty damn cool old people. They were smart as a whip even in their 80s, but they were just as wrong about some shit in their 80s as their were when they were in their 20s.

Back