• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Afro Nigracan Mr Brown, The real story

If that cop has a single mark on his face this case will be dropped. You can't dick up a cops face and not get something back in return.

but how do you know for sure he hit the cop in the face?

the only facts we do know is the young man took 2 to the head and 6 more in body with one in his palm....indicating his hands were up in a surrendering position

the cop never called in and reported the shooting....

i agree if the young man attacked him he should have been dealt with accordingly

the only facts we do know is the young man took 2 to the head and 6 more in body with one in his palm....indicating his hands were up in a surrendering position

i agree if the young man attacked him he should have been dealt with accordingly

have you ever witnessed a person who has been shot with multiple rounds live in front of you?..jut say no..they have holes going in all different directions...its not like when someone is shot they stand still and wait for more rounds so the entry wounds match there initial stance prior to engagement..total media speculative bullshit..

Michael Brown's last words were caught on tape..

"I have a dream..no..I have a fucking head wound"..night Mike:)

Yeah, in surrender.

In all honesty, i dont care about either. Fucked up thug or fucked up cop. 350M Americans and we care about 2. Fuck the media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah sometimes it just doesnt matter....

Yeah, in surrender.

In all honesty, i dont care about either. Fucked up thug or fucked up cop. 350M Americans and we care about 2. Fuck the media.

I agree 100%

American tourism is up 427% since they started doing that.....i personally booked 92 flights in and out over a 3 day period.....its my own version of an orgy....

That's how I get free colonoscopies.

Yeah, in surrender.

Could not agree more!

I feel like i just wasted my time here.... bigger issues out in the world than this... it hurts my head when media blows shit up!.... : /

Back