B Bnjf Registered Joined May 29, 2010 Messages 57 Reaction score 7 Points 0 Location USA Apr 1, 2012 #1 First id like to know a dosage for strength gain and not really weight gain. Im 170lbs Also what does Var do to sex drive? Thanks Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
First id like to know a dosage for strength gain and not really weight gain. Im 170lbs Also what does Var do to sex drive? Thanks Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
adwal99 Registered Joined Mar 24, 2011 Messages 900 Reaction score 143 Points 0 Location usa Apr 1, 2012 #2 how bout u use the MF search button brah!
MrSaturatedFat Registered Joined May 21, 2011 Messages 348 Reaction score 120 Points 0 Location usa Apr 1, 2012 #3 Anavar is a very female friendly drug. Your looking for strength?? Dbol and A-bombs bro. Everyone loves 'em and there about 1/16 of the price of Var
Anavar is a very female friendly drug. Your looking for strength?? Dbol and A-bombs bro. Everyone loves 'em and there about 1/16 of the price of Var
B Bnjf Registered Joined May 29, 2010 Messages 57 Reaction score 7 Points 0 Location USA Apr 2, 2012 #4 Thanks I already have Var. I also have test prop and Npp. Screw it ill just stack em all. Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
Thanks I already have Var. I also have test prop and Npp. Screw it ill just stack em all. Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
B Bnjf Registered Joined May 29, 2010 Messages 57 Reaction score 7 Points 0 Location USA Apr 2, 2012 #5 Adwal I didn't fu**in feel like it. Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
colochine Registered Joined Aug 30, 2011 Messages 3,365 Reaction score 1,006 Points 0 Location florida Apr 2, 2012 #6 How much var do you have? 50mg minimum daily for 6 weeks.
B Bnjf Registered Joined May 29, 2010 Messages 57 Reaction score 7 Points 0 Location USA Apr 2, 2012 #7 I have 200 pills. I also have 200 tbols and just want to plan a cycle to gain some strength and a few pounds this go around. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk
I have 200 pills. I also have 200 tbols and just want to plan a cycle to gain some strength and a few pounds this go around. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk
snakeskinz Registered Joined Mar 27, 2011 Messages 116 Reaction score 31 Points 0 Location not in 0 - 3 zipcode Apr 2, 2012 #8 havent ever really gained strength without gaining muscle and with muscle gain you have weight gain ..just my experience sent from my fuckin dell home computer using a ergonomic keyboard
havent ever really gained strength without gaining muscle and with muscle gain you have weight gain ..just my experience sent from my fuckin dell home computer using a ergonomic keyboard