• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Awesome!

I miss the old version. :( I'll get used to it though :p

I've posted on sites with this version. I definitely dont like it as much, but what can u do??? Change is inevitable with most things. I'll get used to it.

Can we have bigger avitars with this version??? That would be :cool2:

Don't change too much. :)

Once folks see it a few times they'll come to appreciate it that much more. The first time I saw an upgraded vB, I hated it, but now it's my favorite.

IML Gear Cream!
Noooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................

Will the little camera come back? So that you can view a persons pictures?

I miss the old IM :(

Great move!! Thanks Prince! :)

BTW, you might want to make the usernames the same size as the posts, because on my computer a lot of the username's are on 2 lines or are cutting into the posts. :(

The pictures in some peoples sigs need to be erased too... They are FAWKIN HUGE!

We need to wait until Prince customize everything again to see if it is better or not. It is probably for the best. :)

I miss:
- The "quick reply" function
- The "Online" status can´t be just a green light

I keep thinking I'm on AM or Forcedrep.

Not that I'm being negative. I'm sure it'll get better. :D

Are the galleries just complete gone? :shrug: I like everythign else though :D

Prince is working on getting everything set up again. :)

IML Gear Cream!
I know this, but the galleries forum has disappeared so I was j/w. :)

Guys, guys, guys, RELAX. Upgrading to the new style vbulletin is a huge move in itself. Prince could have easily just shut the boards down for a few days while he made all the changes, he's leaving them up. Again, they're in the process of being changed like he said. So in a week if there are still problems, then maybe start to complain. :)

Yeah...I was complaining about that earlier.

Or we could just complain now cause its fun! :D

Definitely my least favorite feature at the moment. :yes:

You cant just post "Hi" or "no" It requires 10 characters :)

no

Back