• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Awesome!

He must have fixed it already. He's yanking our chain. :D

Anyone know if the Top 10 Posters link is up yet??? My night just isnt complete if I cant check that before going home. :laugh:

I'm going to have to go Elite this week just to make up for all the shit Ive given Prince today. :D

Var said:
I'm going to have to go Elite this week just to make up for all the shit Ive given Prince today. :D

Oh how many times I have heard this :p

Twice! :p

I was about to "log out", after clicking it, a window pops ut, "Are you sure you want to log out?"
Besides the answers buttons yes or no, I want the "No, I was just teasing you."

Vieope said:
I was about to "log out", after clicking it, a window pops ut, "Are you sure you want to log out?"
Besides the answers buttons yes or no, I want the "No, I was just teasing you."

:lol:

:laugh:

MonStar said:
Great move!! Thanks Prince! :)

BTW, you might want to make the usernames the same size as the posts, because on my computer a lot of the username's are on 2 lines or are cutting into the posts. :(

Check!

IML Gear Cream!
Damn Prince, you work quick. :thumb:

Sorry.. one more thing. Is it possible to make it so we can "unsubscribe" from a thread in the quick reply like before?

If your already working on it sorry :)

What kind of color scheme do you have in mind Prince? Thank God you changed the username size, great move there bro, really looks awesome so far. I am just curious what kind of overall color scheme you had in mind. This looks way too much like WBB, it's almost scary!

Back