• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

"Becoming"

Var

Filthy Animal
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Time for a new journal. Appropriately named after one of my favorite Pantera songs. :D I dont have my goals fully laid out yet, but size and strength will definitely be in the equation. I plan on zig-zag dieting to see how much size I can add without a lot of fat. It's still summer and I gotta keep the girlfriend happy! :eyebrow: First week or so I'll be going into the gym and just having fun trying to throw around some heavier weights. Nothing set in stone yet. 4 or 5 day split. Periodized. May move on to more of a Westside routine as I go on, but time will tell.

cool journal name! best of luck :thumb:

Thanks! :)

Best of luck with what you decide! :D Westside is great (just a lil hint.. hehe) :)

Var, you can lift heavy? :p

Good luck!

Thanks, Jen! :) I'm sure I'll find myself doing Westside soon. I've wanted to get into it for ages. I just need a couple weeks to be less regimented with my workouts and have some fun.

PreMier said:
Var, you can lift heavy? :p

Heavier than an accident prone, gimp can lift right now....

:p :lol:

sadfawk.gif

:hehe:

IML Gear Cream!
:rocker:

Westside seems to be catching on, here... SF is gonna be busy. :D

Thanks for dropping in JD and Mono! :) I'm gonna hit a Westside seminar at the Stongman gym near here before doing Westside. I want to make sure everything is tight before trying box squats, board presses, and good mornings for the first time.

I will never do Westside.

Why?

Because I am strong enough to build big muscles. Hypertrophy is where its at.

I've always been more into hypertrophy than strength. Thats starting to change now. I'm gonna try to find a happy medium.

You need to work on your wheels :p

Var said:
I've always been more into hypertrophy than strength. Thats starting to change now. I'm gonna try to find a happy medium.
Ditto. Although, for me, its probably more of a mental thing... since ive been pushing pussy weights for so long. Maybe when i finally get to bulk one of these days ill change my mind.

They're coming along, thanks. :cheeky:

I hear ya on that, Mono. I've made some pretty decent strength gains while doing bodybuilding type workouts, but I'm getting to the point where I want to throw around impressively heavy weights. I've always been small, but I've added a lot of size in the past few years. Now I need SERIOUS strength.

IML Gear Cream!
You cant lift "Impressively heavy weights" with chicken legs.

icon_smile_owned.gif

For calling me a gimp. :p

:lol: My legs have pretty much caught up to my upper body with TPPT. Best thing that came from that workout. :)

Thanks, Gimpy! :attitude: :D

Good luck Var :thumb:

I have the same dilema as you post TP-PT. As for Hypertrophy and Westside, I am sure you could make some good gains, it is all going to come down to diet.

I agree! I really believe that gaining size comes down to diet. I'm definitely leaning towards some kind of strength routine.

Cool! I prolably will end up trying something similar in the winter, when BF isn't as much of an issue.

Suprised you aren't helping Mono drive johnnny nuts in the wreckless driving thread. Pretty freaking funny.

I've been avoiding his threads like the plague. Now u got me curious. May have to go stir some shit! :teeth:

I look for them purposely. I find them funny as hell, that Joe Gold one was Classic.

Provides some entertainment at work.

I usually find them to be funny at first and then incredibly irritating. :headbang:

Yeah but you can't beat the entertainment value.

I really don't think English is his first language. Or he is a complete fucking idiot. or both :D

Hey Var... if you are looking for growth, why not give P/RR/S a try? :p

Back