Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
end of May, hmmm...yep!
That's about the same time I banged your mom.![]()
I remember when I was in highschool..
of course you do. You're a 21 year old kid. It was 3-4 years ago.
Hey can you post some recent pics of your mom, son?
don't feel bad, dude. You're not the only one.
The problem is the shipping method GP is using. It places absolutely no priority on the package, that's why it gets bouncing around everywhere, then sits in customs for weeks sometimes. There are better methods of international shipping, like EMS. I think they should start exploring other options
14-15 weeks for me. reps wont reply to my pms.
i still have faith..
i don't think naps would steal everybody's money like that. but it could be possible.. i guess time will tell.
No wonder you take such enjoyment out of being on the receiving end of naps cock... If I had a wife that looks like yours, I'd turn gay also!
![]()
