• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Blame it on the al-al-al-alcohol

awhites1

wrk'n project mayhem
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok I was thinking about it b/c of the Kanye thing. I saw the pictures of him walking around chugging a bottle of henesey before and during the show. he's not blaming it on the alcohol but if he did I think we could all relate.

I think my most recent memory off hand was going out to drink w/ a bunch of ladies from work. there husbands were at a bachelor party and they wanted to go and get tore up. i was drunk and under the influence of some other stuff as well...anyways there was some boxing fight on that night they kept talking about and finally i was slurred out "boxing is so stupid. its for mexicans. only dumb mexicans still watch it" and of course they're all mexican. not illegals. we all work at a bank. anyways they just got SO quiet and extremly akward for a good min. it came off so racist. im not but anyways i had to issue some severe apologies for that later. i just hate boxing and do think only mexicans still watch it but anyways.

Whats the dumbest thing you've done b/c you were drinking?

Grabbed my friends butt.

I'm sure your parents had a few while making you. :p

How the fuck would I know, I blacked out on booze and pills so many times I've lost a years worth of time in just after hours clubs......then there's the nights where I could see what was happening but it didn't make sense, especially the Halloweens on acid or mescaline..... I think the craziest thing I ever did was pull my dick out at a karaoke hostess bar and tell the women if they were horny just come over and sit on my cock, then one of the younger Korean chicks came over and straddled me and fucked me in front of everyone.....

How the fuck would I know, I blacked out on booze and pills so many times I've lost a years worth of time in just after hours clubs......then there's the nights where I could see what was happening but it didn't make sense, especially the Halloweens on acid or mescaline..... I think the craziest thing I ever did was pull my dick out at a karaoke hostess bar and tell the women if they were horny just come over and sit on my cock, then one of the younger Korean chicks came over and straddled me and fucked me in front of everyone.....

Just for reference, that was the acid speaking. What actually happened was you were sitting naked in a rubber kiddie pool while the neighbor's great dane licked your balls.

Mine's nothing spectacular because I'm still young and haven't gone through uni yet. It was the last day of the first year of 6th form (college/pre-uni) and we did this thing called an otley run - walking down a long main road that runs from the outskirts of the city to the centre and drink atleast a pint/shot at each pub. There are 18 pubs & bars total down this road.
Unfortunately I had an exam when the Otley run started so I was 2 hours late and so had to make up by downing 4 stella cans in round about 20 mins. I joined them on the 5th pub and it went downhill from there.

I got to the 15th pub and had to pull out because I was sick and decided enough was enough but at the bus stop I bumped into my friend who hadn't come on the otley run who then went to purchase a 1 litre bottle of vodka. After drinking some of that my friend asked me what I would do if the girl I liked at the time came walking by. Now I was shitfaced but I could still somehow keep my head on. Him knowing I was so drunk, decided to record it. I thought i'd be funny and say "I'd rape her....." <pause>

"... if she said yes"! Obviously they thought I was being serious before I threw in the punchline as I was so drunk.
However my friend being a dick then went to play the sound clip to the entire 6th form (her included) and decided to cut out the "if she said yes" bit. Was quite hellish for a couple of days and have since only pulled one girl from that education centre :)

Just for reference, that was the acid speaking. What actually happened was you were sitting naked in a rubber kiddie pool while the neighbor's great dane licked your balls.

:laugh:

I'd like to meet this Great Dane again:daydream:

I'd like to meet this Great Dane again:daydream:

attachment.php

:hmmm:

How the fuck would I know, I blacked out on booze and pills so many times I've lost a years worth of time in just after hours clubs.........

got damn pills. for some odd reason I keep thinking the next time will be different

Back