• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Construction Zone - Pylon's Journal V2.0

so...WHERE'S THE PICS??????

Cardio day, 45 min on the bike, 14.1 miles. Nice and easy.

My legs are still stiff from the work on Friday and Saturday, but no signs of injury or anything like that. Just really strong DOMS, which I suspect is from the addition of the sprints on Saturday. For that reason, I decided to skip the treadmill and work the bike instead, trying to give them a little more of a breather.

Pylon said:
Cardio day, 45 min on the bike, 14.1 miles. Nice and easy.

My legs are still stiff from the work on Friday and Saturday, but no signs of injury or anything like that. Just really strong DOMS, which I suspect is from the addition of the sprints on Saturday. For that reason, I decided to skip the treadmill and work the bike instead, trying to give them a little more of a breather.

Got to do it nice and easy sometimes :thumb:

I guess, but I really wasn't pushing very hard. Resistance was at 5 (of I think 20), RPMs stayed around 80. I left the MP3 player behind in favor of a book. How hard can you be going if you are reading at the same time?

Pylon said:
I guess, but I really wasn't pushing very hard. Resistance was at 5 (of I think 20), RPMs stayed around 80. I left the MP3 player behind in favor of a book. How hard can you be going if you are reading at the same time?

Ohh you would be surprised it all depends on the book :evil:

Great job on the cardio :thumb:

I agree with Sister Devlin, Great job on the cardio my Friend!!!

I must confess: I had a DQ Moolatta w/ my 'healthy' lunch w/ clients after the inspection this afternoon...had to get that off my chest...

IML Gear Cream!
Burner02 said:
I must confess: I had a DQ Moolatta w/ my 'healthy' lunch w/ clients after the inspection this afternoon...had to get that off my chest...

...and you choose to leave it in here. Gosh, thanks. :laugh:

boilermaker said:
Way to go, Pylon. Any trips to GR in the future? How's Kal doing these days?

Not that I know of. If it changes, I'll let you know. Detroit is a more likely destination right now.

Haven't seen him in a few days. He' s out in Denver this week.

Pylon said:
I thought you would have wanted to know that little fact...:hmmm:

Put your hands together, my friend!

BTW, I did get to the gym today, but haven't had time to post it. Will post later.

Waiting for that w/o BRother Pylon!!!

Pylon said:
Since your journal has become a confessional today, I had a course at Michigan State University today..........at the uni dairy plant...........where they only make ice cream and cheese...........and it was free.............and I had two scoops of chocolate chip cookie dough. It' premium ice cream too, 10% butter fat.

boilermaker said:
Since your journal has become a confessional today, I had a course at Michigan State University today..........at the uni dairy plant...........where they only make ice cream and cheese...........and it was free.............and I had two scoops of chocolate chip cookie dough. It' premium ice cream too, 10% butter fat.

Ohh that sounds soooo good :lick:

Dammit, you people! Knock that off! :laugh:

OK, finally time to post my w/out from today...

WU - bike, 5 mine
WU circuit - lat raises, db rows, hammer curls - 15 x 10 each

Lat raises - 35 x 10 (same as last, but better ROM)
DB rows - 50 x 10 (dropped 10 lbs for form, was much better)

BB curl - 60 x 8 (dropped 20lbs for form. Struggled to get past 90 deg at elbow last time, brought each of these up to the chin)

pushdowns - 200 x 17 (maxed weight, up 5 reps
SS dips - BWx4 (up 1), -40x7 (up 15lbs and 2 reps)

TOTAL TIME - 6 minutes

5 min bike cooldown

Yup, 6 minutes. Wasn't pushing to fast, but there isn't a lot sets, it's mostly DBs, and the gym was empty, so no going around anyone. Good w/out. Tri's felt strong on the SS. This is the routine I had so many problems with last time because I was too agressive on the pounds. This was much better, and right where I needed to be.

Fantastic w/o BRother Pylon!!!

Bloody Awsome Dude. Way to go.

Thanks kids, but it's not that impressive. I mean, it's only 6 sets. A minute per set with about 10 reps each. That's not pushing too hard, that's just the magic of the system.

Great w/o bud! Man I dont think I could ever do that! I enjoy being in the gym to much LOL!

boilermaker said:
6 minutes! Isn't HIT great? Looking good, Mr. PY. Let me know if the Detroit trip comes together.

:eek: 6 minutes ?????????? Now THAT'S a fast workout :clapping:

OK, I countered my 6 min workout with 2 hours in the gym today.

I helped Kal with his routine, did some spotting and pushed him on some of the wieghts. Then did 45 min cardio on the bike, level 5, 15.6 miles, 740 cals.

whew.

I'm missing something? 6 minutes...you're warmed up to lift..but you are done? :hmmm:
Ive heard of 6 minute abs...but a 6 minute workout?

Back