• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Construction Zone - Pylon's Journal V2.0

IML Gear Cream!
pppssttt....Billie...it's only the end of march...I think u may have some time to ponder that...
:)
hiya hottie!

g'morning!

Greetings from Charlotte, NC...

Has a short side trip pop up to put out a fire. Will get home tomorrow eve. I don't leave until 2, so I will probably try to find a gym in the AM. I think there is a Bally's close where I can lift.

Ok, confession time. My disciple has absolutely deserted me over the last couple of weeks. I'm sure it has to do with the change in schedule, travel, being sick and ack of energy (especially at night when I normally cook), but I have taken in way too much chinese food, pasta, ice cream, cookies and assorted fried foods then needed. I'm actually dreading getting back on a scale. I'm feeling better, but still a bit flemmy, especially in the mornings.

I did get on the treadmill tonight, but only did a mile. I can really feel the difference this backslide has made in my conditioning. I have a week to get going again before softball practice starts, and about 2 weeks until the season. Time to get in gear. Did much better at dinner tonight, will be really focused on food for the next week. To help, I'll be posting my intake for a while just to keep myself honest. Feel free to call me on anything that looks out of line.

Hey there, Pylon. I go through these streaks of unmotivation and lack of discipline, too. Just got back from a 4 day training forum and didn't exercise once. Didn't eat all that well either. You'll be fine, just climb back on the horse:thumb:

Thanks, BM. I'm working on it.

OK, food for today. Not great, but better than it has been.

Breakfast - oatmeal w/ blueberries, griled chicken (about 10 oz?)
lunch - grilled mahi mahi, steam green beans & carrots, mashed potatoes (I suspect there was butter on the veggies, and I only ate half the potatoes. Hey, it's airport food. What can you do?)

snack - cashews

dinner - oven baked chicken, mashed sweet potatoes, steamed broc & caul

still, a LOT better diet than your average Joe;)

I haven't been tracking my food in Fitday for 2 weeks now...I've been so busy with work/home/Gym etc that I havent' had time...I've just been eating as clean as I can, and eating when I am hungry...it works for me actually :)

Hey Pylon... good to see you back on your diet. keep strong brother.

boilermaker said:
Hey there, Pylon. I go through these streaks of unmotivation and lack of discipline, too. Just got back from a 4 day training forum and didn't exercise once. Didn't eat all that well either. You'll be fine, just climb back on the horse:thumb:

I agree with Boiler :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
Feeling pretty good this morning, will be in the gym for cardio today.

The local paper posted an article on gym manners today. Nothing out of the ordinary, but it still makes me sad that people need to be told these things. (Stuff like don't wear a lot of perfume, wipe down the bench are re-reack weights. Basic stuff.)

Morning, Py!
If it makes u feel better...while walking..(at least at a fast pace w/ all my gear) to the reinsertion point at my paintball tourney this weekend...after a couple hundred yards...my calves were sceaming...and....I could feel the taxation on me...WTF??? SO...keep pushing, brotha!

:hello: Py! Ready to jump back on that fitness horse again?

Yup....rode it a bit today as a matter of fact....

Did 1 mile on the treadmill...can already feel how much muscular endurance I've lost...followed with 10 min on the bike. Food has been very clean. So far, all is well...

hmm...you'll be swinging, hopping on horses....you sir ARE a cowboy!
Giddyup!

Glad your feelin better my Friend, I read that article too, pretty amazing how we all have at least 1 if not more of those at our gyms, thats the sad part!!!

Well, a pretty good day overall. First really clean eating day in a while. Looking forward to lifting tomorrow. woohoo!

Biy Py! Get back on that wagon man....get some clean food in yourself an you'll kick that bug! Fast food does nothing for the immune system!

Keep on truckin bud! No room for slackin now your doing to good!

Hey Py, how about that Pujols guy. I remember in 2000 when I moved to St. Louis, he was starting in place of Fernando Tatis. Tatis was hurt. Never got his job back. That guy gets little press outside of the Lou, but will go down as the greatest ballplayer of all time if he doesen't have a major injury. He is as solid and consistant as they come:clapping: Loved watching him and the Cards when I lived there and I'll be a lifelong fan. Still waiting for the Tigers to resurface.

b_reed23 said:
how long will you be waiting again??? :laugh:

My guess is not that long. With Bonderman, Zumaya and Verlander they have three of the top six young pitchers in the game (in my opinion, anyway.) Some quality hitters have arrived in Granderson and Shelton, and Leyland is great with young guys. I'm guessing playoffs inside of three years. Maybe 2.

Lifting day for me. Was really feeling good today, anxious to have a good workout, which I did...

WU - jog 5 min; gaint set of lat raises, db rows, hammer curls, 15s x 10

Lat raises - 40x9, 30x6 (last time did 40x8, but not happy with ROM. Will drop these back down to 30s to increase the ROM and allow me to get the full lift with no cheat.)

BO DB row - 55 x 10 (same weight and rep, but much better ROM)
BB curl - 70 x 10 (up 10lbs, down 3 reps)

tri pushdowns - 200 x 20 (up 2 reps)
SS dips - BW x 2 (down a couple of reps, but really focused on better ROM)

cooldown - 5 min bike

Didn't track time, but didn't waste any either. Really gassed at the end of this. Very happy with how I felt.

Awesome BRother Pylon, looks like you didn't skip a beat!!! How do you do your DB Rows??? I lean on my supprting leg with my hand (does that make sense?)

Archangel said:
Awesome BRother Pylon, looks like you didn't skip a beat!!! How do you do your DB Rows??? I lean on my supprting leg with my hand (does that make sense?)

I've been doing them with DBs, but at the same time, like with a barbell. Honestly it never occurred to me to split them up. I probably should, though...

Rather than gym cardio, spent some time today getting in some softball practice. Planning on more later this afternoon. Great weather. Good times...

Excellent weather today my Friend!!!

Did even more work outside this afternoon, more hitting and fielding work. Felt great to enjoy the fine weather, especially after a crap day at work.

Back