• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Des 1,3 igf-1 important info

TwisT

PurchasePeptides.com
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
1- Needs to be shot IM, you will not be using it to its full potential shooting it sub-q
2-
Just like all IGF's, needs to be constituted in AA, not Bac Water.
3- Injections need to be bi-lateral, in general muscle group worked or area of injury

PurchasePeptides.Com Des(1-3) IGF-1

-T

Last edited:
Twist, Why do you state that IGF must be mixed with AA, not BW? I have always used BW and have results

Twist, Why do you state that IGF must be mixed with AA, not BW? I have always used BW and have results

The IGF amino chain begins to degrade the second it comes in contact with the BW, and will become less potent, reaching maximum degradation around day 5.

Always use AA.

-T

Use AA and right before you shoot mix some BW so it doesn't sting as bad.

Do you recommend using multiple micro injections or just one full strength injection into the muscle worked?

Do you recommend using multiple micro injections or just one full strength injection into the muscle worked?

Never liked the micro injection stuff, too much pinning into the muscle. 2 full doeses into the major muscle is where its at :)

-T

Im new to peptides and would like to supplement my PCT. What is AA? I have plenty of Bac water for my HGH but am not sure what AA is. What is the dose and dosing schedule for IGF-1 LR3? Thanks for helping a peptide newb!

Also what is the difference between DES and IGF? Trying to do some reading up but my Anabolics 10th edition by llewellyn does not really go into peptides to much.

What about using just pure water? To reconstitute.

5"10
195lbs

Currently cycle:
Cruising on 250mg Test Cyp/week.

The IGF amino chain begins to degrade the second it comes in contact with the BW, and will become less potent, reaching maximum degradation around day 5.

Always use AA.

-T
^^^^this.... I think someone already stated this, but you can draw igf solution into pin, then draw a little bac in with it to dull the sting a little... inj right away(just to prevent degradation in syringe)

Also what is the difference between DES and IGF? Trying to do some reading up but my Anabolics 10th edition by llewellyn does not really go into peptides to much.
AA is Acetic acid...
look into other books for better info on aas and peps... william llewellyn's stuff is a little off and outdated... as well as one sided IMO

Could be, but is the water is sterile there should be much of an issue...

5"10
195lbs

Currently cycle:
Cruising on 250mg Test Cyp/week.
'pure water' and sterile water are two different things... you can put distilled water in a sterile vial and sterilize it(using tecniques described in sterilization section)... remember to vent the vial with a needle....
this does not make 'bactrostat water', it makes sterile distilled water... which, with AA, is fine for reconstitution of igf1

^^^^this.... I think someone already stated this, but you can draw igf solution into pin, then draw a little bac in with it to dull the sting a little... inj right away(just to prevent degradation in syringe)

This is true. You can do it that way

Back