• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

dog people HELP

danny81

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i just got a dog. and i need help. if it whines at night time what should I do? and where should i leave him at night and when im not home. i just lock him in the kitchen. any one have any tips on raising a dog?

Those are the kinda things you shoulda thought of before you got your dog.

How old is the dog

6 weeks old. nd 25 pds. 25 inches. and what i mean when i say what should i do wehn im not home i meaan should i put him in a cage(which i dont want to do) or just keep him in a room or just let hiom rome freely around the house. and if he whines does that mean he has to pee and i should take him out the house? or ignore it?

Beat it and threaten it with razors, till it stops whining.

"Mans" best friend.
I have two mad doggies..Long haired german shepard, and a Rottweiler, both been fed loopey juice i think.:D
Hope this link gives you some answers...i searched whining..as well as other stuff.
Best of luck.
Puppy Advice - training & caring for puppies

Aren't you the guy who wanted to pull all his teeth out and get dentures rather than wear braces?

The best thing you could do for this dog is give it away.

This thread has got to be a joke.

If not, you are fucked and that dog is going to be all kinds of fucked up.

People highly underestimate the responsibility of owning a dog. It takes hours and hours of prior research and preparation.

i just got a dog. and i need help. if it whines at night time what should I do? and where should i leave him at night and when im not home. i just lock him in the kitchen. any one have any tips on raising a dog?

He whines at night because he misses his mom...sounds odd I know. He will continue to whine at night for a while.

If your not home at night, take the dog with you! You just got a dog hes your responsibility, stop going out as much.

IML Gear Cream!
He just misses his mother. The biology suggests it's really just milk withdrawal. Proven studies have shown that sucking a male teet actually reduces milk cravings and the placebo affect mimics the effects of vitamins.

Let the dog suck your teet.

Sounds like a young puppy...they do that...I gave into mine after the first night...he has been in my bed at night ever since (7 years later).....put him in a cage during the day until he is mature enough to hold his bladder all day.

For each one of our pooches we got a heating pad put it under a pillowwhich we put in a box by our bed at night, we also put one of those old ticking alarm clocks next to the box(it replicates the mothers heartbeats). During the day we laid newspaper on the ground and put the pup in the bathroom with one of those baby fences at the door so the other dogs could keep it company. Since you don't have another dog to help just keep the alarm clock ticking for it. Also make sure the pup has plenty of puppy toys to nibble on or it will gnaw on everything...and get baby proof locks for the cabinets where you store cleaning chemicals....

And danny don't tell me that you got this dog so you can fight it with your homeboys dogs or I will personally fly to New Jersey and show you what inhumane is...

My bet it's a Pit bull mix or a Rottie mix.

Every gansta has to have one.

For each one of our pooches we got a heating pad put it under a pillowwhich we put in a box by our bed at night, we also put one of those old ticking alarm clocks next to the box(it replicates the mothers heartbeats). During the day we laid newspaper on the ground and put the pup in the bathroom with one of those baby fences at the door so the other dogs could keep it company. Since you don't have another dog to help just keep the alarm clock ticking for it. Also make sure the pup has plenty of puppy toys to nibble on or it will gnaw on everything...and get baby proof locks for the cabinets where you store cleaning chemicals....

And danny don't tell me that you got this dog so you can fight it with your homeboys dogs or I will personally fly to New Jersey and show you what inhumane is...

I'd help to fund your ticket.

Please tell me no one takes this "kid" serious. He is just some advanced form of troll, he is a master at it I must admit.

Please tell me no one takes this "kid" serious. He is just some advanced form of troll, he is a master at it I must admit.

you should make a poll askin "is danny a troll?" yes, no, maybe.............................. Im with ya 100 percent he is a troll.

when you say "troll" you mean he is not really a 16 year old wannabee gangsta that makes 60k a year working at chilli's?

Feeding it and watering it would be good.

im not a fucking troll. whens BC getting back i need him to get my back

A) learn how to fight your own battles. You dug the fucking hole now learn to climb out, or not dig such a deep fucking hole.

B) No human alive could get your back and protect you from the absolute retardedness that comes out of your whacked teeth razor filled mouth.

Get a book on dog training, and your type of dog.

I'm still in dubio. It was the same with BL, just too well performed to be a troll, although he went too far and I eventually concluded he was a troll. Then he got banned for trolling.

I must say, I have some respect for trolls that skilled.

Back