• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Facebook

IML Gear Cream!
Not from what I see at my school. In fact, when I am in class, the library, or the "HUB" all I see are people logging onto Facebook. I dont really know why.

I could have sworn I wrote Facebook. I meant to say that College students don't use MySpace and they use Facebook.

My bad...

:roflmao:

"Sustained growth will be critical.".....noooooo shit!

The way this Facebook episode plays out, is going to be interesting i think.
As one comment said recently, " I'already starting the countdown for the downfall of Facebook. For they are not concetrating on user value, but instead on network value."

Too many times big business forget, or just dont remember the essence of the service/product in the first place. Hence the slow (at first), but sure decent, into the bottomless pit, momentum gathering, like a snowball rolling, ever downward.
There are though, companies who progress from everyday customers to interact with other big companies, using there initial customer base to elevate
themselves to huge, solid contracts.
At the end of the day, the public tend to foot the bill for growth , and losses.
Same shit...different name?

I'm just saying there is no way a company that only has $150 million in revenue (that's revenue not profit) is worth $15 billion. Especially since the site could easily be gone in 3-5 years (or at least making less money than it does now)

This is speculation and hype without real value at it's finest.

Back