• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fox news on Trump's obstruction of Justice [emoji122]

IML Gear Cream!
muller decided there?s not evidence for him to prove obstruction. so he let the attorney general decide. what more do you want?

Again not true. Mueller wrote that according to DOJ guidelines (a sitting president cannot be indicted) he couldn?t indict.

Honestly I happen to agree with that statement, by what that means is it?s up to congress not the DOJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just curious what was your position on Hillary having classified materials unsecured? thats is clearly a crime right?

I?m no Hillary supporter, let?s stick to the topic.

Again not true. Mueller wrote that according to DOJ guidelines (a sitting president cannot be indicted) he couldn?t indict.

Honestly I happen to agree with that statement, by what that means is it?s up to congress not the DOJ.

wrong he could recommend deferred sealed indictment after Trump leaves office.

I?m no Hillary supporter, let?s stick to the topic.

i?m trying to see how bias you are. and by not answering is saying a lot about your bias

wrong he could recommend deferred sealed indictment after Trump leaves office.

And there are 10 sealed indictments redacted in the report. I supposed I could argue we don?t know he hasn?t.

i?m trying to see how bias you are. and by not answering is saying a lot about your bias

I?m biased towards Hilary Clinton because I?m not trying to defend Hillary Clinton?

That?s logical.

And there are 10 sealed indictments redacted in the report. I supposed I could argue we don?t know he hasn?t.

he also could?ve said that there is evidence that Trump obstructed justice but without indicting him. he never put that in the report. he said there wasn?t enough evidence to prove obstruction

he also could?ve said that there is evidence that Trump obstructed justice but without indicting him. he never put that in the report. he said there wasn?t enough evidence to prove obstruction

He does say there is evidence that Trump Obstructed Justice and lays out his case. Have you even read the report or just listening to pundits?

I?m biased towards Hilary Clinton because I?m not trying to defend Hillary Clinton?

That?s logical.

you refuse to answer a question yes or no. it?s not that difficult.

He does say there is evidence that Trump Obstructed Justice and lays out his case. Have you even read the report or just listening to pundits?

he said he couldn?t prove that Trump obstructed justice.

IML Gear Cream!
he said he couldn?t prove that Trump obstructed justice.

No he said according to JOD guidelines he couldn?t indict Trump. Huge difference

so then lay out your case. what did trump say or do to obstructing justice?

so then lay out your case. what did trump say or do to obstructing justice?

You could just read the actual report. lol. I?m not going to cut and paste it here. Quit being so lazy.

Are you conceding the point that obstruction of justice needs an underlying crime? That?s really all I care about.

No he said according to JOD guidelines he couldn?t indict Trump. Huge difference

no he didn?t. he left it up to the attorney general to decide if Trump obstructed justice or not

no he didn?t. he left it up to the attorney general to decide if Trump obstructed justice or not

lol. That?s not what the report says. You can read it yourself. I?m not copy and pasting it, but I?ll provide a link if you?d like to read it.

You could just read the actual report. lol. I?m not going to cut and paste it here. Quit being so lazy.

Are you conceding the point that obstruction of justice needs an underlying crime? That?s really all I care about.

i?m not saying that. you?re the only one that saying he obstructed justice, I?m asking you to lay out your case and you refuse to. if you?re gonna make a statement back it up

?With respect to Manafort, there is evidence that the President?s actions had the potential to influence Manafort?s decision whether to cooperate with the government.?

?Evidence indicates that by the time of the Oval Office meeting the President was aware that McGahn did not think the story was false and did not want to issue a statement or create a written record denying facts that McGahn believed to be true. The President nevertheless persisted and asked McGahn to repudiate facts that McGahn had repeatedly said were accurate.?

?Substantial evidence indicates that in repeatedly urging McGahn to dispute that he was ordered to have the Special Counsel terminated, the President acted for the purpose of influencing McGahn?s account in order to deflect or prevent further scrutiny of the President?s conduct towards the investigation.?

?Taken together, the President?s directives indicate that [Attorney General Jeff] Sessions was being instructed to tell the Special Counsel to end the existing investigation into the President and his campaign with the Special Counsel being permitted to ?move forward with investigating election meddling for future elections.??

?This evidence shows that the President was not just seeking an examination of whether conflicts existed but instead was looking to use asserted conflicts as a way to terminate the Special Counsel.?

?The evidence concerning this sequence of events could support an inference that the President used inducements in the form of positive messages in an effort to get Cohen not to cooperate, and then turned to attacks and intimidation to deter the provision of information or undermine Cohen?s credibility once Cohen began cooperating.?

IML Gear Cream!
The president is the executive of the executive branch. ifif he wanted to fire Mueller he could?ve done it. it?s not illegal. The Constitution gives him those powers. talking about firing mueller is not obstructing justice.

try again.

The president is the executive of the executive branch. ifif he wanted to fire Mueller he could?ve done it. it?s not illegal. The Constitution gives him those powers. talking about firing mueller is not obstructing justice.

try again.
Fuck Trump!

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

Or should've I said your daddy? Swiper?

You haven't been on in a while. You been in jail again sucking dicks?

I think more likely, he ran out of mommys minutes on her phone. It is the first of the month ya know.

You haven't been on in a while. You been in jail again sucking dicks?
Since I've been locked up, the only ones here in California, that I be seen sucking dick are the Woods

Since I've been locked up, the only ones here in California, that I be seen sucking dick are the Woods

You seem quite proud of being a felon. Says a lot about your fucked up culture. Idiots like you wear it as a badge of honor. All it does is hurt you but you're too stupid to see it.

Libturds just keep losing and embarrassing themselves, hysterical. That debate was truly embarrassing last week.
Political clown car of retards...

Back