• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fuqqed up Justice System

TheGreatSatan

38lbs lost
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm so fuqing sick of hearing about people getting away with murder because they are mentally ill!!!! Murder is murder, whether you are a retard or not. The U.S. justice system is so fuqqed up. Criminals getting free on a technicality and mass murderers getting out of the death penalty to spend life in jail. I wish that we could get some Communism in our system. A bullet in the head and the cost of the round expended to their parents. But we'll never be there.

Christianity, whether you notice it or not, is in our Justice system. Everybody is soft for the weak and everyone else wants to save the world instead of ridding our society of the meager. DARWIN WAS RIGHT. But the strong will not survive because the weak have the best liberal lawyers. Liberals feed the druggies and hippies and criminals a free ride. And the ACLU is slowly destroying the beauty that is America while all we can do is watch.

Where did that come from Satan? Are you watching the news again? STOP IT!!! hahahahaha

No, Law and Order. But it's the damn truth.

oh yea I like that show. I agree with you that our laws should be more severe. an eye for and eye I always say.

Sounds like you are a little stressed out TSG. You doing ok?

I feel for him Heeholler, I get that way when I watch the news. I don't even watch it anymore for that reason. I get Philadelphia and New York news stations so need I say more???? "our top story tonight is "violence". Our special report story tonight is "violence". Oh and weather? "we are expecting "violent" storms throughout the week". sheeit. the Dictionary for NY/PA skipps by every word from "A" to "V" and starts with Violence.. then starts the "A's)

Same here FS. I get the same way when I watch the news.
I too get the Pa & NY news stations So I know what you are are talking about.

Originally posted by TheGreatSatan
:spaz: :shake: :headbang:
I know what you mean about beating your head against the wall TSG. I am beating my head against the wall too.

I saw this story a few years back on 60 minutes about a guy who killed some 18 year old girl. Her mom and dad were Super Christians. They forgave him for the murder and told the reporter that they lost a daughter, but gained a son. They even write to him, send him cookies and call him. They do all this because they said that as Christians they couldn't bear hold a grudge!

:wtf:

IML Gear Cream!
wholly mother of God!!! the only fuqing cookies that fuq would get from we would be laced with poison.

Say what you want but those people are freaks and there is no way in hell a religion would ever brain wash me to that extent. Damn Sheep.

Originally posted by firestorm
Say what you want but those people are freaks and there is no way in hell a religion would ever brain wash me to that extent. Damn Sheep.

What about the ass monkeys who won't take their kids to the hospital and just pray while he/she dies!?

Okydokey, I don't want to talk about this anymore, it's pissing me off.

Back