• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

generic pharm vs gen shi vs opiox pharma

seems like a familiar set of labs.. lol

unfortunately I haven't run any of these products in particular, but have seen good reviews on both the opiox and the gen-shi products. Take a look in the sponsor forum and see if there are reviews there as well, may have better luck

Don't go Gen shi..Tried there tren a worst Ive ever run..actually stopped the gen shi and went with another..No experience on other 2

i have used in my last four cicles everything from opiox and genshi...great results.

Don't go Gen shi..Tried there tren a worst Ive ever run..actually stopped the gen shi and went with another..No experience on other 2

Maybe you had a bad batch or something man...gen shi gets great reviews...

Wat bout asia pharma?i ran it ,was legit.I'm getting ready to start my 2nd cycle of ap.i know a lot ppl talk trash bout it.but shit was real good,i don't know wat the deal is ,but i went ahead and tried ap & loved it.gen shi was good also did there tren e awhile back.if ur only gonna use one of the 3 .u listed genshi prob ,be best it worked ok for me.all i can do is give exp on wat I've used sorry.bro

I pinned 100mg of Genshi Tren Ace last night and that shit fucked me up! That is some potent shit bro. I'm loving life right about now!

I've used GenShi Tren A and was one of the best i have ever tried. Their Tbol is also good.

Back