• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Geneza Pharmaceuticals expirence thread...

IML Gear Cream!
I've always been happy with GP. Most recently with the Test/EQ combo and superdrol. The combo kicked in quicker than expected and it felt good the whole time. Only on a combined 400/wk I was happy.
The superdrol is the truth! I might never take another oral besides GP Drol. Strength gains every time I step in the gym. Again I keep the dose low, 10mg/day maybe bump up to 20.
Customer service is great. The small issue I had one time was fixed immediately without any hassle. The other times there have no issue.

TY Mate we do appreciate your feedback and your loyalty!!!

Best packaging in the business. Discrete tight packaging. Ordered 20 TestE no shakes not rattles no breaks. Thanks again!

I always use Geneza Labs from Napsgear.org when Im getting ready for a show. I use other brands they offer but when it comes to showtime Im willing to spend a little more for the best

I have made three purchases from NAPS, and I could not be happier with all three transactions.. They send out the products immediately, and the customer service is AMAZING!! The Geneza prop was so damn good, and kicked in much quicker than I thought.. I will order Geneza Test every single time I order from naps, along with Geneza arimidex and exemestane for anti-estros.. The Dragon Pharma Masteron was the best Mast I have ever tried, the pumps were out of control, and my muscle hardness was just ridiculous.. their Masteron is a MUST TRY.. my next order will be 3x Geneza Cyp, 2x Geneza Deca, 3x Dragon Pharma Masteron, 2x Geneza arimidex for Anti-Astro, and for PCT I will be getting Brand HCG, and 2x Geneza Clomid!!!NAPS is the only site I will order from because they can be counted on, and I trust their customer service and reliability.. Naps customer for life!!!

Back