• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

GH Consigliere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
I don't know what to say . He used my name to this shit :( and He is not replay for PM

Z.

Thanks, Z. Sorry for the dude reselling your gear.

I don't know what to say . He used my name to this shit :( and He is not replay for PM

Z.

not your responsibility. I don't think there is any confusion over that fact that your shop had nothing to do with his side dealings. Your section is just the best place to get his attention.

Props to IronAddict.

Where is Saney and his ban hammer when you need him.... Some reinstate that queer temporarily....

not your responsibility. I don't think there is any confusion over that fact that your shop had nothing to do with his side dealings. Your section is just the best place to get his attention.

Props to IronAddict.

Yep Z never said it was responsibility... I posted over here to get his attention and attention of someone that might know him and have some pull to make him step it up..
If you think this thread is hurting your bizz delete it no hard feelings.

If you guys have his number have you called him?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

If you guys have his number have you called him?

Yeah bro and he dont answer. I have texted him too he used to respond he told me it shipped a few times but didnt have the tracking. Then told me it must have got lost and he would send me some new ones. I asked again and he told me he got the new and shipping it the same day.. I asked the next day he said he forgot and shipping now. That was 3 weeks ago.. I have texted and called and no answers this time.

Its obvious now that he's on BS.

Hey man, if you think you're getting over on anybody, you're not. You just phuqed yourself over, and just made skeptics of everybody else who sees someone trying to sell stuff on this site. It's bad enough we have to worry about ugl's going rogue or customs, but now we have to worry about getting ripped by a person who asked to be your friend!...

I hope it's worth it to ruin your credibility and place a bad mark on your character for a few dollars.

When all this bad karma comes your way don't be surprised. This guy even told me his mother was in the hospital, don't know if that was true or not, but if it was...how'd that turn out?!

Hey man, if you think you're getting over on anybody, you're not. You just phuqed yourself over, and just made skeptics of everybody else who sees someone trying to sell stuff on this site. It's bad enough we have to worry about ugl's going rogue or customs, but now we have to worry about getting ripped by a person who asked to be your friend!...

I hope it's worth it to ruin your credibility and place a bad mark on your character for a few dollars.

When all this bad karma comes your way don't be surprised. This guy even told me his mother was in the hospital, don't know if that was true or not, but if it was...how'd that turn out?!

That is right on point. To talk to the guy and he act like your friend take the money and no goods. I know I will think twice who I order from. He wouldnt have wanted anyone to do the same to him.

That is right on point. To talk to the guy and he act like your friend take the money and no goods. I know I will think twice who I order from. He wouldnt have wanted anyone to do the same to him.

Absofuckenlutely!

IML Gear Cream!
Do not throw me in to this boat of cunts

Do not throw me in to this boat of cunts

Wait wait wait. so there is a boat of cunts running around some where? how do I get aboard and are the easy cunts?

They offer goods or services, you pay them, then never hear from them again.

This guy even told me his mother was in the hospital, don't know if that was true or not, but if it was...how'd that turn out?!

And here I thought chino was byproduct of guy on guy anal sex:hmmm:

And here I thought chino was byproduct of guy on guy anal sex:hmmm:

He most likely was, but peep this....he's got 2 moms... He's lives in connecticut, so he still has 1 more.

And rumor on the street is she's the 1 that walks around in combat boots.

He was a rep for Z but in recent months he was selling gear on the side ie what you guys bought. That has nothing to do with Z is what otg85 is saying.

Yea man I'm sorry you got burned he was repping for us but he was doing his own thing in the buy trade and sell section.I hope it gets worked out.

#never trust a beaner

Hey

Thanks for understanding Guys - still no answer from GH consigliere :( -but i will try to find him, here or other forums so when i get some info i will LYK

Z.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back