• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

GH / Slin schedule

Mags

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi guys.

I'm currently running prop and NPP (will be adding mast this week), and am planning to include a GH and slin. GH will be run for minimum of 6 months, slin at 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off. Depending on how that goes, may continue with slin again.

Stats
6'
230lbs
Lifted 16 years natural
PH/ASS use - M1T, Hdrol, Andro-RX, 1-Tren transdermal, Tbol, Test Enan, Test Prop and Tren A.

So, here is my planned schedule. It's pretty much Mutant's Insulin protocol, but with a few tweaks and without the IGF-1lr3. Be awesome if you could give it a glance over and see if all good or if anything needs amending.

Cheers.

//

GH / Insulin / Shakes schedule

4 days on, 2 off.

30mins pre-workout – 5ius GH
15mins pre-workout – 6ius NovoRapid

3 mins after slin shot – Shake 1:

• 10g EAA
  • 60g Maltodextrin
  • 5g creapure monohydrate
  • 200mg caffeine
  • In pure orange juice and water

Shake to sip after every set throughout workout – Shake 2:

• 10g EAA
  • 60g dextrose
  • 5g creapure monohydrate
  • In pineapple juice and water

Third protocol to address third spike would be a low-fat, high-carb, high-protein meal with solid food. If this isn’t quite cutting it, then will use a third shake of 50g isolate and 60g of grounded oats with water. Hoping to avoid a third shake, but will do it if necessary.

Questions:

1. Have I overcomplicated it?
  2. Are the carb amounts ample or too high? Understand better to go high/cautious to begin with and adjust accordingly
  3. Will drinking shake 1 and 2 with fruit juices – not from concentrate – be too many simple carbs?
  4. How likely is it I can get away with a meal for the third spike rather than another shake?

Have dextrose tabs with me all the time and a blood sugar monitor to keep an eye on things.

Thanks.

Last edited:
1. What is the BRAND of gh? This is the most important question by far.
2. What is your bodyfat %? This is also extremely important.
3. Forget the shakes and eat real food. Trust me. I've done the dumb shakes. I've done real food. There is a difference.

Hi mate.

GH brand is hygetropin blacktops.

BF% is around 14%

I'm an advocate of real food over shakes every time. In fact, I don't particularly like shakes. However, as I'm thinking of doing my slin shot pre-workout (in the evening), and with NovoRapid having three spikes in a relatively short space of time, I was working on the proviso that faster-digesting/carb intake from shakes were better in this instance. Apologies if I didn't outline that previously. Happy to reconsider another approach using real foods.

Cheers.

Dextrose and maltodextrin are not the best forms of carbohydrate powder. I would go with highly branched cyclic dextrins or waxy maize.

Bf% is much to high for slin. All that dextrose isn't making it any better. Run the hgh and ad the slin when you get below 10% bf. you are nit going to like the way you look bulking from 14% bf. get on a good solid clean diet, maybe add some t3 A 50mcg a day as well.

Back