• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

got big tooth pulled today. no food and exercise?! im on cycle doc!

Junkboxer

Mr. Bigorexia
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i'm in the middle of my mass cycle and its going great. went to get a tooth extracted today and they said i cant exercise for a week and cannot eat today and tomorrow followed by soft mushy foods for the following days for a week. lets be realistic, can i do my normal Tuesday workout tomorrow? i refuse to take off the gym for a week. anything i can do to speed healing? as a matter of fact, will my steroids help healing? its Test/deca/dbol/proviron.

OH also, they give me a script for Vicodin. Im not trying to kill my liver, should i stay away from the Vicodin and deal with the pain? will the pain be that bad this week? it was one tooth, a really really big one, but just one.

stay way from the fucking vicodin bro, damn,, man up and take the pain. those pills scare the hell out of me.

absolutely. my body seems to take to DBOL veeery well and i havent seen any sides so i run it for longer than usual. So considering that ill definitely deal with the pain. ill save the vicodin for a rainy day when im off cycle ;)

i bet id be able to workout like a beast on it though...

absolutely. my body seems to take to DBOL veeery well and i havent seen any sides so i run it for longer than usual. So considering that ill definitely deal with the pain. ill save the vicodin for a rainy day when im off cycle ;)

i bet id be able to workout like a beast on it though...

I've taken vikes with an oral aas before, but I don't recommend it. No way to know what kind of stress it out on my liver, but I can say that what normally made me feel great, made me feel nauseous, drawn, and unhealthy. Save those guys for later.

those kind of pills can lead to bad decisions bro.. just threw them in the trash.... for real bro. on cycle or off cycle, nothing good can from from those damn things my freind.

relax, don't get worked up over it, If you can't eat solid food, do not do a normal WO.
once you get the tooth pulled and can eat mushy food, do full body light, or a split routine, use light weight low set high rep, just to keep your pump and do cardio the other two for the overall. once you're able to eat, everything will fall into place, you'll never even notice.

Take the vicodins if you need to bro. No point being in pain. They're probably just 500 mg of acetominophen which isn't a big deal for a few days. The liver is resilient. A night of drinking would be much worse.

those kind of pills can lead to bad decisions bro.. just threw them in the trash.... for real bro. on cycle or off cycle, nothing good can from from those damn things my freind.

I agree. I can't judge because I take AAS without a prescription, but prescription pills are not to be fucked with IMHO.

IML Gear Cream!
You can absolutely train within a day or two. I got all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled which were all impacted. I stopped at macdonalds on the ride home (well my mom had to drive me cause of anesthia) and ate because I could't eat for 12 -16 hours before sugery and was out at a party drinking later that night. Not that thats recommeneded but I was 18 at the time and didnt train seriously yet. But if I can do that I 'm sure you can train the day after or two at the most. As far as eating I just had this syringe type thing they gave me to squirt water in the holes where my wisdom teeth used to be to keep it clean. But yes you'll be fine training and if for some reason you don't feel ok you can always stop and try again the next day. good luck.

Damn, must of been a big tooth, what did they have to do cut it out

I've had a "mouthful" of tooth problems.

I had 9 teeth pulled all at once before getting braces when 12 years old. No painkillers. That kept me on the couch for a couple days.

At 19 years old I had my 4 wisdom teeth pulled. Didn't hardly slow me down, I kept working out.

If I remember, I think the recommendation to rest from exercise is to ensure the scab over the tooth socket doesn't rupture. Last year my friend got Dry Socket after his tooth was pulled, and he told me it was a painful nightmare. He missed at least 2+ weeks at the gym. They told him to lay off the smoking since the sucking motion could tear out the scab...but he didn't stop and voila' he got Dry Socket.

As far as eating mush: protein shakes, lots of protein shakes. They should be fine and at least will keep you up on your protein intake.

i'm in the middle of my mass cycle and its going great. went to get a tooth extracted today and they said i cant exercise for a week and cannot eat today and tomorrow followed by soft mushy foods for the following days for a week. lets be realistic, can i do my normal Tuesday workout tomorrow? i refuse to take off the gym for a week. anything i can do to speed healing? as a matter of fact, will my steroids help healing? its Test/deca/dbol/proviron.

OH also, they give me a script for Vicodin. Im not trying to kill my liver, should i stay away from the Vicodin and deal with the pain? will the pain be that bad this week? it was one tooth, a really really big one, but just one.

it's good to ask questions when you don't know the answer, but do not listen to anyone who tells you to WO, even though you haven't eaten and can't eat for 24 hours. passion does not make you smart nor does it rebuild muscle. relax, your cycle will be fine, do what your doc said.

Yea you can work out the reason they say other wise is dry socket. But Just don't go killing your self in the gym .

Gums take time to heal so they won't bleed. The problem with working out is the higher blood pressure from keeping your core tight, and perhaps some negative air pressure in the mouth depending on how you breathe.

For sure, take two days off to let the blood vessels heal enough so they won't start bleeding during a workout. Don't do squats or deads for at least 5 days, and if you do cardio, no high intensity stuff.

And NO ASPIRIN!

ok, well i decided to man up and eat for real today, it just took longer cause i could only chew on one side. got a full workout in too. i took 3 Vicodin pills before my workout just to see what it felt like. holy hell that stuff is great, its scary though... i can see how people get so easily addicted. i felt amazing and lifting was a breeze. anyway, im tossing the bottle though...i don't want it around, too tempting.

Back