• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Grow my hair again?

Keep short or grow again? (see photos)

• Short

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Long(ish)

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
definitly go for the short cut. Unless you live in the 80's... in which case you probably wouldn't have the internet to be talking to us right now... nor the time machine... you'll have to wait at least until 2017 for that... :evil:

what the hell am I talking about :doh:

Originally posted by esmerelda
OH....MY....GOD......for a second there I thought I wasthere is nothing better than a nice smooth surface to play with.........and I doooooo mean smooth!!!!!

:lick:

Originally posted by RCfootball87
too bad you cant have it long one day and short the next then long again. it looks good depending on what oyur wearing and stuff. i had the same problems. r u from Malta, Illinois or some other malta?

Like Barbie?

Originally posted by esmerelda
........there is nothing better than a nice smooth surface to play with.........and I doooooo mean smooth!!!!! Right Al?????

I'm smooth, but not on my head.;)

Don't listen to these guys... they wouldn't know a fashionable haircut if John Paul himself gave it... :scratch:

You are just a year older then my son and here in the States all the cool kids were their hair like yours in the first pic where it's long(ish). Any longer and you'd look like a head-banger or goth.

That short clippered look is for the pre-teen crowd and I think you are too young to make the bald look work... besides, why do that to yourself now when you might HAVE to do it for real in 30 yrs.

Let it grow :thumb:

Last edited:
Originally posted by Crono1000
definitly go for the short cut. Unless you live in the 80's... in which case you probably wouldn't have the internet to be talking to us right now... nor the time machine... you'll have to wait at least until 2017 for that... :evil:

what the hell am I talking about :doh:
You non-fashion people must not have noticed that the 70 & 80's styles are IN in 2003 :rolleyes:

Originally posted by butterfly Any longer and you'd look like a hand-banger

Hand-banger? Is that like a clumsy carpenter? :scratch:

Originally posted by ALBOB
Hand-banger? Is that like a clumsy carpenter? :scratch:
LOL... edit complete!

Around here the fashion is short!!

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by butterfly
You are just a year older then my son and here in the States all the cool kids were their hair like yours in the first pic where it's long(ish). Any longer and you'd look like a head-banger or goth.

That short clippered look is for the pre-teen crowd and I think you are too young to make the bald look work... besides, why do that to yourself now when you might HAVE to do it for real in 30 yrs.

Let it grow :thumb:
I like the way you think :thumb:

Originally posted by dg806
Around here the fashion is short!!
Yeah, same here - which is why I don't really like it short, I look like everybody else..

Back