• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How do i put a picture under my name?

Flex

FLEXecutioner
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is for me as well as some of the other "less" computer oriented people out there.

how the hell do i get a pic under my name? i had a great one picked out (Superman, check under Burner's name.....Burner, why you little! haha)

i know i have to go to change avatar then either enter either a url or a saved pic. whenever i try to do that, it says its not in jpg or some other type of format.........if you guys could please explain it to me like a 4th grader, i'd appreciate it (as would others who don't know how to do this).
Thanks

Sorry....

The pic needs to be under 65x65 in size....and basically in JPG format.

Find the pic you like and save it to your hard drive......then search for it using the button ( I dunno what it says in English ) and once you`ve found it click update and it should be there.....

i dont know how to save it to my hard drive........

i right click on the pic, choose save picture as, and then it says the picture is in "My pictures". but when i go to "my pictures" and click on it, for some reason it says i can't open it........

If you open a picture with photo editing software (paint will work) then go to save as, it will give you the option to save it as a certain file (jpg, gif, bmp etc.)

i want this one as my avatar.......
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f48/t12482.html

i don't know how to "open" it though, isnt it already open?

i tried save as, its then in "my pictures", but when i go to "insert picture" or "resize avatar", it says its not in jpeg format........

can you give me step by step instructions. i know its a pain, but thanks alot........

There are a bunch of pictures on that page, I don't know what you mean by this one.

This one?
superman.jpg

well that picture instructions would be almost impossible to get right cause you have to edit it, resize it etc. etc. I can try and get it the right size for you then give you instructions.

IML Gear Cream!
Ok, now open the attachment, right click and go to save pictre as. I like to save it to the desktop so it's easier to find. In the option that says "save in" just choose desktop. Now go to the options portion for your IM profile and go down to where it says avatar, find the picture on your computer (desktop) and upload it.

oh my god! its sooo frustrating! thanks prince!

prince and dkids: did exactly what you said, when i uploaded it from teh desktop, it said the pic. was not in jpg format! do i need a certain program or something to do it?

prince, love your pic of arnold. in the entire movie of Pumping Iron (and i've seen it a million times), i think arnold looks the most enormous when he's standing there looking in the mirror in that yellow tanktop (exactly the pic you have).......

Back