• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I hate my Blender....

lucifuge

100 Proof Chaos
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm serious, I hate my blender... does anyone know of a good blender out there that doesn't sound like it runs off a two cycle engine without a muffler?

I generally have to buy a new blender every year.

What kind of blender do you have? If you want something just to mix up shakes those hand blenders are somewhat quiet. I usually put frozen fruit into my shakes so I just deal with the noise.

those are the best vids i've ever SEEN

IML Gear Cream!
countertop blender.... the noise is a pain in the ass 'cuz it invariably wakes up my 10 month old daughter... I have a hand one that works for simple powder shakes, but not the 'creative' ones so much

Why did you buy the 2-Stroke Party Blender in the first place?

ontheedge-blender-900100.jpg

A couple years ago I didn't have a daughter, and I needed a blender, so I picked up a cheap one from Target... back then noise wasn't an issue.
I'm thinking about trying a milkshake blender.... those seem to be relatively quiet

Honestly that infomercial Magic Bullet blender is decent.

I won it at a golf Tourney. But it does the job for my shakes.

Honestly that infomercial Magic Bullet blender is decent.

I won it at a golf Tourney. But it does the job for my shakes.

thats what i was going to say. i want one of those. i seriously sat there and watched the commercial for 20 minutes. it comes with a juicer and something else too i think. 100 bucks though :mooh:

Back