• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I want more Dr!

Zane

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been running 200mg every two weeks, i actually do not crash. This is my 6th week and really feel better. BUT, day 3-5 after a shot is where i feel amazing! My check up is in 8the days amd want to see if he could up the dose? What should i say or pretend is going on? I want to live my life on day 3 here on out!

Are you jabbing yourself? If so do 100mg per week as opposed to 200 every 2 weeks. Will help keep levels more consistent.

How often does your doctor do your bloodwork?

Spread out the injects. Unless he injects you himself.

More than likely your doc will split the dose to 100mg every week (1ml once per week)

Or you can do this on your own

My first appointment since i filled my script will be 8in weeks next week. I pin myself, and also am preparrd to 500 week after the appointment next week. Should i do less so he doesnt suspect the next 8weeks? Or does that really apply to me and regimes and results?

I assume 500mg per wk of test e or c?

If so, for your next bloodwork just remember this ester takes ~2wks to clear you system so plan accordingly

Yes C , and that was a question i had.when should i bring it back dwn. Should i even run 6 weeks?

Back