• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

is this normal clear like water test e and eqipose

IML Gear Cream!
update i pinned in delts and smoothe and very little soreness at all.the first pin was my first pin in quads and may be my last haha.i am thinking so far two pins in i am liking z domestic test e and dom eq.

No- I have thought it over- and the gear is no good and you need to mail it to me for disposal.:winkfinger: I will dispose of it right into my ass-HA-HA- you gonna ride like a madman bro:thumb::dance:

i just got a weird pm from z saying he sent me inter gear in my domestic bottle.so i bought domestic and he sends me inter he said i was lucky so does that mean inter is better than domestic or what i am confussed?weird

i just got a weird pm from z saying he sent me inter gear in my domestic bottle.so i bought domestic and he sends me inter he said i was lucky so does that mean inter is better than domestic or what i am confussed?weird

That mean that having so many domestic order my domestic supplier can't manage to get them all filled up so I have to help him somehow :)
Which I do with my inter oil :)

That's all :)

z.

ok cool.i just did not understand why i was lucky when inter is cheaper and i paid domstic price.so your domestic and inter are the same exact stuff right.

Back