• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

japanese symbols

Delusional

little guy with big hopes
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
been trying like crazy to find the symbols for 'finish' and 'first'
google searches arent getting me very far at all, could anyone help me out or link me to a couple of good sites to try?

I used the Google translator to translate "first" into Japanese (最初に). Then I plugged it into google.co.jp and went to images, and then I chose the bottom option (I can't read Japanese too well, but the placement in the same as the English version for "small images"). And I got this.

Now it's your turn to figure it out which one to use.

snap, didnt know google had a translation option. also would have never thought about google.co.jp

but, im confused. im just looking for the japanese symbols, and that link was all pictures? :confused: i would really like to get "finish first" in japanese symbols tattooed on me after a lot of thinking. and ive spent the past week and a half trying to find the symbols for finish first. its been way harder than id expected :(

browsed through Takase Studios - List of Words in Japanese F but did not see either. oh well, think im just going to give up before i go mad. anyone else have any other suggestions though? whether its symbols, a certain style, certain writing, etc. the color i want to be either a darkish green kinda color, or black

What's it for?

what do i want the symbols for? (if thats what youre asking)
just planning to get it tattoo'd (sp?) on my middle back probably,
it was either my middle back, or one symbol on my left shoulder, the other on my right. i dont know why, i just really liked the idea and im not the kind of person who is into tatts alot, so this would be my one and only tattoo ever so i just wana make sure its everything i hope for it to be.

since i cant seem to find the symbols tho, i suppose i am just going to have to get "finish first" somewhere.
like i said either my middle back, or possibly 'finish' on my left shoulder and 'first' on my right. if i did the shoulder idea im not sure if id want it like on the side of my shoulders kinda, or on the back of my shoulders.
im sorta thinking just getting it on my middle back might be better, but then again it seems a lot of people do that these days and since this is the only tattoo ill ever have i want it to stand out and all. would prefer for it to be a bit different and stand out from others i guess.

also ran into some more problems tho. the first place i planned to go to, word has been going around that they now attempt to hide a penis somewhere in your tattoo, and this seems to be legit. have heard quite a few complaints about them, and i definitely dont want a dick on my back. so theyre out of the question.
the other place i had in mind is now out of business.
so im gona try and find the font/style..whatever. and drive an hour out of my way to this place i hear amazing things about and show them it, and get it done that day. i just wana have it all prepared and ready so i can just go there show them and get it done.

what do i want the symbols for? (if thats what youre asking)
just planning to get it tattoo'd (sp?) on my middle back probably,
it was either my middle back, or one symbol on my left shoulder, the other on my right. i dont know why, i just really liked the idea and im not the kind of person who is into tatts alot, so this would be my one and only tattoo ever so i just wana make sure its everything i hope for it to be.

since i cant seem to find the symbols tho, i suppose i am just going to have to get "finish first" somewhere.
like i said either my middle back, or possibly 'finish' on my left shoulder and 'first' on my right. if i did the shoulder idea im not sure if id want it like on the side of my shoulders kinda, or on the back of my shoulders.
im sorta thinking just getting it on my middle back might be better, but then again it seems a lot of people do that these days and since this is the only tattoo ill ever have i want it to stand out and all. would prefer for it to be a bit different and stand out from others i guess.

also ran into some more problems tho. the first place i planned to go to, word has been going around that they now attempt to hide a penis somewhere in your tattoo, and this seems to be legit. have heard quite a few complaints about them, and i definitely dont want a dick on my back. so theyre out of the question.
the other place i had in mind is now out of business.
so im gona try and find the font/style..whatever. and drive an hour out of my way to this place i hear amazing things about and show them it, and get it done that day. i just wana have it all prepared and ready so i can just go there show them and get it done.

:roflmao:

That is the funniest thing I have herd today.

Back