• Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!

Lean mass primo cycle

saint924

Registered
Joined
Jul 31, 2011
Messages
112
Reaction score
3
Points
0
Location
USA
MWAHAHAHAHA :D This cycle is expensive but i managed to get a reliable source of Primo and I heard good things about it in terms of "quality" (Lean body mass low bloat) gains. Check it:

week 01-03: Test Prop 100mg EoD (Or Mondays, wedsdays and thursdays) (Kick starter)
Week 01-14: Test E 250mg x 2 (Monday and thursday) 500mg week
week 01-14: 300mg Primo x2 (Monday and thursday) 600mg week
week 06-14 Anavar 80mg ED
week 10-16 IGF-1 LR3 20mcg <--------------------------(I need someone to help me out with this, first time trying it but I hear great things about it. My pops bought a bunch and has extra, he is going to take it for a torn rotate cuff. I want to only do 20mcg as I don't like the hypoclycemia factor. Just not sure when to inject. I'll probably do Intra muscular injects in biceps shoulders and possible legs.)
week 02-15 Adex .25 eod

PCT: 1 week after last test injection

week 01-06 Nolvadex 20mgs/day
week 01-03 HCG 500ui/day
week 01-04 Aromasin 20mgs/day
week 01-03 Vitamin E 1,000ui/day


I hate running HCG on cycle for those wondering why I did it off. And the reason why I'm starting it 1 week after last injection is because HCG is suppressive and can also bring estrogen up.
The idea is the nolva will block the receptors the HCG will quickly reverse atrophy and the aromasin will destroy the built up estrogen. After 3 weeks of the HCG the Aromasin will continue for an extra week destroying the built up estrogen while also assisting in natty test production and then the Nolvadex will finish off for 2 extra weeks. This ensures that I get my Testi's back to normal size before the juice
has fully left my body and then after stopping HCG the nolva will ensure that the signal for natty test will be kicked back into production.
Hence in theory this will assist with me keeping most of my gains.


Input?
 
MWAHAHAHAHA :D This cycle is expensive but i managed to get a reliable source of Primo and I heard good things about it in terms of "quality" (Lean body mass low bloat) gains. Check it:

week 01-03: Test Prop 100mg EoD (Or Mondays, wedsdays and thursdays) (Kick starter)
Week 01-14: Test E 250mg x 2 (Monday and thursday) 500mg week
week 01-14: 300mg Primo x2 (Monday and thursday) 600mg week
week 06-14 Anavar 80mg ED
week 10-16 IGF-1 LR3 20mcg <--------------------------(I need someone to help me out with this, first time trying it but I hear great things about it. My pops bought a bunch and has extra, he is going to take it for a torn rotate cuff. I want to only do 20mcg as I don't like the hypoclycemia factor. Just not sure when to inject. I'll probably do Intra muscular injects in biceps shoulders and possible legs.)
week 02-15 Adex .25 eod

PCT: 1 week after last test injection

week 01-06 Nolvadex 20mgs/day
week 01-03 HCG 500ui/day
week 01-04 Aromasin 20mgs/day
week 01-03 Vitamin E 1,000ui/day


I hate running HCG on cycle for those wondering why I did it off. And the reason why I'm starting it 1 week after last injection is because HCG is suppressive and can also bring estrogen up.
The idea is the nolva will block the receptors the HCG will quickly reverse atrophy and the aromasin will destroy the built up estrogen. After 3 weeks of the HCG the Aromasin will continue for an extra week destroying the built up estrogen while also assisting in natty test production and then the Nolvadex will finish off for 2 extra weeks. This ensures that I get my Testi's back to normal size before the juice
has fully left my body and then after stopping HCG the nolva will ensure that the signal for natty test will be kicked back into production.
Hence in theory this will assist with me keeping most of my gains.


Input?

Ehh,

Few things wrong with this cycle IMO, What is your current Stats and Bf% ?

First the Cycle:

Start the Adex week 1, Since your kick starting with Prop - .25eod is fine I guess, but IMO at least .5 eod would serve you better. The IGF-LR3 20mcg is a joke brother, and I assume by "hypoclycemia" you actually mean hypoglycemic? Blood sugar with IGF is not going to be adversely affected at doses under 120-150mcg Even beyond that the effects are minimal to most. 20mcg is going to be a waste, at least bump that to 100mcg - LR3 is pretty systematic, so site injections are not needed.

PCT:

Don't run HCG on PCT, if you want to use it, after the last Test E pin, during your 10-14 day wait for PCT dose @ 2000 a week and discontinue when starting PCT.

PCT starts 10-14 days after last injection..

6 weeks of Nolva @ 20mg is not going to do much.. Can you run clomid?

Clomid - 75/75/50/50/50
Aromasin - 20/20/20/10/10

Everything else looks fine,

Enjoy.
 
Ehh,

Few things wrong with this cycle IMO, What is your current Stats and Bf% ?

First the Cycle:

Start the Adex week 1, Since your kick starting with Prop - .25eod is fine I guess, but IMO at least .5 eod would serve you better. The IGF-LR3 20mcg is a joke brother, and I assume by "hypoclycemia" you actually mean hypoglycemic? Blood sugar with IGF is not going to be adversely affected at doses under 120-150mcg Even beyond that the effects are minimal to most. 20mcg is going to be a waste, at least bump that to 100mcg - LR3 is pretty systematic, so site injections are not needed.

PCT:

Don't run HCG on PCT, if you want to use it, after the last Test E pin, during your 10-14 day wait for PCT dose @ 2000 a week and discontinue when starting PCT.

PCT starts 10-14 days after last injection..

6 weeks of Nolva @ 20mg is not going to do much.. Can you run clomid?

Clomid - 75/75/50/50/50
Aromasin - 20/20/20/10/10

Everything else looks fine,

Enjoy.
As if i edited it myself. This is exactly what I would suggest above! Solid job
 
I am only going to touch on the PCT, and I know most don't seem to agree with me on this but I wrote an entire article on the subject, see the link below. You are starting your PCT WAY to early. Minimum of 4 weeks otherwise you are pissing good pct down the drain. Your blood levels are going to be way high and by the time you stop pct your levels will still be artificially elevated, yes you'll feel great like your pct was a total success but in about 3 weeks after that you'll feel like total shit and be wondering why. Well it will be because you body finally cleared all the test from your system. Read below, learn, then come back and flame me if it doesn't make sense.

Understanding Steroid Half Life
 
Back
Top