• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

libido problem.. to freakin high!

stikyicky

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey yo whad up.. i got a q. alright..this is hard sayin this shiot but o well.. my sex try i sso freakin high right now! i dont knw why but when i make out wit a girl i am pretty much hard wtf!? this has been going on latly i dunno wha to do cuz i dont want her to be like wtf!? or w.e..whats going on wit me lol..how do i stop this so much..? i can get a hard on way to freakin easy latly i dont know y? any reasons?

why don;t your try writing that in english and maybe someone will respond.

P-funk said:
why don;t your try writing that in english and maybe someone will respond.

:haha:

sorry i was in a hurry...sex drive* i left the drive part out lol....and sorry for the writtin lol..would you like me to re type it or you kinda understood it?

stikyicky said:
sorry i was in a hurry...sex drive* i left the drive part out lol....and sorry for the writtin lol..would you like me to re type it or you kinda understood it?

I know what you said. I don't understand the fucking problem. You get a lot of hard ons. I have a hard on like 90% of the day. I didn't know it was a problem. :shrug:

well when your chillin wit a girl and theres other people around and u get a hard on just kissing then what the heck? is that normal or wha? i dont know im confused

yes it is normal. you are a horny guy. what is the problem?????????????????? :mad:

haha.. i am a horny guy that prob only gets it once a month if that!...and now im talkin to this new chick so its like yea..i gotta figure sump out haha

so just jerk off more.

Exactly. Always rub one out before a date. You won't have that problem when you are older or when you are cool enough to get laid whenever you want.

And if you are worried about blowing your wad too early, start thinking about football or calculus--whatever works for you.

du510 said:
Think about getting kicked in the balls.

I think about my mother taking a shit.

SlimShady said:
My god man.. there's no hope for you.... lol

:laugh:

whatever!!! it works.

P-funk said:
I think about my mother taking a shit.
This may be TMI, but I am here to testify that his technique works.

du510 said:
Now you know what hes thinking about... :rolleyes:
At least it's his mom taking a shit and not two guys doing it. Right?

GoalGetter said:
At least it's his mom taking a shit and not two guys doing it. Right?
oh wait... should i PREFER that he think of two guys doing it? because if he ISN'T thinking of two guys doing it, that means that it's the kind of thought that would CAUSE him to blow his load? :laugh:

arrrgh well whatever. it works. that's all i care about! hahaha!

IML Gear Cream!
GoalGetter said:
oh wait... should i PREFER that he think of two guys doing it? because if he ISN'T thinking of two guys doing it, that means that it's the kind of thought that would CAUSE him to blow his load? :laugh:

arrrgh well whatever. it works. that's all i care about! hahaha!

Youre thinking too much. Just go with it.

stikyicky said:
Hey yo whad up.. i got a q. alright..this is hard sayin this shiot but o well.. my sex try i sso freakin high right now! i dont knw why but when i make out wit a girl i am pretty much hard wtf!? this has been going on latly i dunno wha to do cuz i dont want her to be like wtf!? or w.e..whats going on wit me lol..how do i stop this so much..? i can get a hard on way to freakin easy latly i dont know y? any reasons?

try milk thistle that stuff kills my libido for some reason.

thinking of my grandma bouncing on a trampoline like a man show "juggy" in a string bikini does it for me..

I finished my first M1T cycle about the same time I got married... maybe it was the M1T, or maybe it was because I started getting some wherever I wanted, but my drive is way lower than it was. Every other day or so I'm ready, but before marriage/m1t I wanted it four, five times a day.

na i never blow a load before i never have! lol.. id be pissed... but ya when your around people it sucks to get a hard on when just kissin and shit..

Back