• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Live Chatroom

sara

INK NOT MINK
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Some other bodybuilding/fitness forums have live chat where members go into a chatroom and chitchat.. it be great if we have one here

I think the most that was ever on those was like 3 people at one time

you could try a shout box then

I think we can clean up some of the threads if we had this as a resource. Make it mandatory that arguments be moved out of the threads to the shout box. Egos needing nourishment can find their sustenance in the shout-box rather than polluting someone's thread with a bunch of fuckyou-yousuck posts.

For example right now in Fatsucks thread ABC is argueing with Jugs and Bigdyl. Their beef has noting to do with the thread ... it's just their egos colliding. That could be done in the shout-box, as well as general bullshiting around for the fun of it.

I think we can clean up some of the threads if we had this as a resource. Make it mandatory that arguments be moved out of the threads to the shout box. Egos needing nourishment can find their sustenance in the shout-box rather than polluting someone's thread with a bunch of fuckyou-yousuck posts.

For example right now in Fatsucks thread ABC is argueing with Jugs and Bigdyl. Their beef has noting to do with the thread ... it's just their egos colliding. That could be done in the shout-box, as well as general bullshiting around for the fun of it.

Holy shit, I am gonna go check that thread out right now! Thanks Bone!

It sounds good but not so good like bread, now in open chat, only today.
spammers.gif
they should all be
maniac.gif
and
deadhorse.gif
or
kopfab.gif
and their
sod.gif

IML Gear Cream!
It sounds good but not so good like bread, now in open chat, only today.
So if i log on tomorrow what will happen to that thread in OC.

Note: i shall be logging on tomorrow if only to hold you to your response! :paddle:

Personally i wouldnt be able to use live chat. I'm usually on here while at the office. So while i am able to sporadically poke around the forums, i dont have the time to chat.

what about a shout out box?

Back