• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

M1T cycle

rockcrest

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i've read that some people are on, then off then right back on again. if i was to do a 2 week cycle how long would i wait to hop back on for another 2 week? and do you use PCT during this in between time or wait till you are completely done taking the M1T?....thanks

rockcrest said:
i've read that some people are on, then off then right back on again. if i was to do a 2 week cycle how long would i wait to hop back on for another 2 week? and do you use PCT during this in between time or wait till you are completely done taking the M1T?....thanks
Anyone running cycles every two weeks have no idea what m1t is doing to them. Its a very bad idea, especially with a methyl.

Run at least 3 weeks, then run 3 weeks pct with nolva and anabolic matrix rx, and then take 3 off.

Then, and only then, should you consider running another m1t cycle.

I just finished a cycle 2 weeks ago. i gained 16lbs, 9 of which i gained the 4th week. I would defenitely advice you to run a 4 week cycle - the biggest gains come towards the end.

babylon said:
I just finished a cycle 2 weeks ago. i gained 16lbs, 9 of which i gained the 4th week. I would defenitely advice you to run a 4 week cycle - the biggest gains come towards the end.
I started feeling during my 3rd week. I felt like I had allergies very very badly. Some people can take running it 4 weeks, but I wouldn't suggest running it much more than 3. You are pretty much completely shut down by the end of the first week, and going a 4th week will make you need an insane pct to get back to normal. I suggest running HCG during your cycle(250iu twice a week).

I don't know why the hell people think that they can run 2 weeks on the 2 weeks off with no pct in the middle. Don't ever listen to these people. Just sit back and watch what they do to themselves.

Rule of thumb is twice as much time off as on. I do 4 weeks on, 4 weeks pct, 4 weeks off. Then decide if I want another go round.

I've done two cycles now and I love this stuff. I've made some sick gains. This is why I will take a long time off. My liver and I are quite fond of each other. I don't want to press my luck.

Purdue Power said:
I started feeling during my 3rd week. I felt like I had allergies very very badly. Some people can take running it 4 weeks, but I wouldn't suggest running it much more than 3. You are pretty much completely shut down by the end of the first week, and going a 4th week will make you need an insane pct to get back to normal. I suggest running HCG during your cycle(250iu twice a week).

I don't know why the hell people think that they can run 2 weeks on the 2 weeks off with no pct in the middle. Don't ever listen to these people. Just sit back and watch what they do to themselves.

yeah sides tend to get worse with time but i didnt notice any flu-like symptoms even on my forth week. The only sides i got from m1t was nut shrinkage, libido loss and sleepiness. Id get 10hours of sleep and still take naps at every chance i get. In the beginning i also got some stomachaches because i was taking it on an empty stomach. Make sure you take it with food otherwise it could really screw up your digestive system.

thanks for all the replies everyone. i am at the start of my third week. this is what i am taking HERE. i bought it at my local supps store out of convenience & inexperience with online ordering

i've had no sides. i'm not tired, no runny nose, no zits. my workouts don't seem any more intense. i've gained about 5 pounds so far. after getting my weekly body fat test last week, i gained fat & lost muscle which seemed really odd. I haven't gotten tested yet this week. is this product crap?

i did just order the m1t off bulk nutrition, but i'm going to wait a bit before taking it.

rockcrest said:
thanks for all the replies everyone. i am at the start of my third week. this is what i am taking HERE

i've had no sides. i'm not tired, no runny nose, no zits. my workouts don't seem any more intense. i've gained about 5 pounds so far. after getting my weekly body fat test last week, i gained fat & lost muscle which seemed really odd. I haven't gotten tested yet this week. is this product crap?

i did just order the m1t off bulk nutrition, but i'm going to wait a bit before taking it.
No side effects? No lethargy? No sinus drainage issues?

Wow, I'm inrigued. Ive run a couple cycles with it, and they seem inevitable. How about headaches?

I dont know how you could gain fat and lose muscle unless your diet is completely off.

I cant vouch for AxionPharma m1T, but m1t in general is by no means crap.

God damn, if you weren't pissing blood.. You got beat.

IML Gear Cream!
i'd say my diet is in check. the diet gave me great gains without the m1t, i was only supplementing to accelerate gains. i didn't feel fat at all when i took the bf test. it was a 2 week jump in body fat from 11% to 13%. perhaps i was holding water. I'm gonna get another test saturday to check the progress. .....and none of those side at all.

yea definately could be water. i hold a lotta water on M1t, thats what causes the high BP, and in turn, the headaches.

But you shouldve put on more weight than 5 lbs over 3 weeks......

Back