• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ms. International streaming now! (Friday, March 2, 2012, 7 p.m. EST)

Great analysis.

This was a great show!

I thought Kim Perez looked amazing but she will seemingly always get knocked for having an overpowering upper body. :(

Her conditioning was fantastic and her presentation flawless, imo.

That is one of the challenges of physique competitions - most people tend to have some genetic assets and some genetic flaws - and where the assets can look brilliant, the contrast w/ the areas that aren't as up to par, can just accentuate the difference. Sometimes those w/ less fantastic anything, but all matching everything look better.

Another example of exactly this is Brandon Curry - AMAZING upper body - long torso, but makes his legs look less great than they really are. His lines are just fantastic, but to really make it to the next level, he's gotta get the top to bottom symmetry going.

That is one of the challenges of physique competitions - most people tend to have some genetic assets and some genetic flaws - and where the assets can look brilliant, the contrast w/ the areas that aren't as up to par, can just accentuate the difference. Sometimes those w/ less fantastic anything, but all matching everything look better.

Another example of exactly this is Brandon Curry - AMAZING upper body - long torso, but makes his legs look less great than they really are. His lines are just fantastic, but to really make it to the next level, he's gotta get the top to bottom symmetry going.

I understand that logically, but emotionally or from a fan's perspective it doesn't compute at all. Especially as an Arnold fan. His upper body trumped his wheels, imo, but he's still a legend.

Curry's physique is tremendous.

Another reason I really don't give a flying **** about the opinions of judges. They typically get it wrong. lol

Except when you win contests! :)

Back