• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Multiple Usernames

IML Gear Cream!
bulletproof1 said:
i have never felt childish enough to make multiple user names unlike some of the 50 year old men from mexico around here. i wont mention any names though.

Well you singled Tough old Man out. I will agree that I have two computers sitting along side each other. On occasions I have friends from the state show up that are bodybuilders. At that time because both computers use the same IP address I consult Mr. Dimaggio and his Moderators and get there authoration to register another name for ex number days for my guest. If you have a problem with that, take it up with Mr. Dimaggio.

Tough Old Man

ForemanRules said:
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally now Rob will ban you:clapping::clapping:

Probably a true story...:lame:

I guess it's impossible to ban someone if they use proxys... :shrug:

BigDyl said:
Not true, if Rob gives me the green light I will kill you and your entire family....plus all your friends and pets.....then I will burn down your home.

ForemanRules said:
Not true, if Rob gives me the green light I will kill you and your entire family....plus all your friends and pets.....then I will burn down your home.
And if Foreman gives me the green light, I will boil your bodies in an acid bath, eat the flesh and bones, and feed your pancreas to my pack of rabid wolves.

The Monkey Man said:
Salute.jpg
Good Shit.

WHy the hell do people bother having more than one user name? I make a fool of myself enough with just one of them..........

ForemanRules said:

:gosh:

IML Gear Cream!
MyK said:
dont worry about him, hes just a mod wannabe!
I was in Big Brother 3

True story

Pointless blather about nothing.

If you have a double identity and the Prince finds out about it , you will be blasted to the nether regions........

Nick+ said:
Pointless blather about nothing.

If you have a double identity and the Prince finds out about it , you will be blasted to the nether regions........

nah, just your double! :shrug:

BigDyl said:

it's hard to chnage your personality though, based on how people post it becomes obvious as to who they are.

I'm just a figment of Dale's imagination, do i have to leave?

Robert DiMaggio said:
it's hard to chnage your personality though, based on how people post it becomes obvious as to who they are.
Plus a person with Dissociative Identity Disorder wouldn't go through the steps to use a proxy because they wouldn't know they were assuming a new identity, so this way we keep the psychos away too. Unless their alter ego is a paranoid psychotic and thinks the CIA is tracking them so they use a Proxy under that Identity.

maniclion said:
Plus a person with Dissociative Identity Disorder wouldn't go through the steps to use a proxy because they wouldn't know they were assuming a new identity, so this way we keep the psychos away too. Unless their alter ego is a paranoid psychotic and thinks the CIA is tracking them so they use a Proxy under that Identity.

:thumb:

SPLENDIIIID!

BigDyl said:
I already had my alias banned. :shrug:

It would be nice if people warned you before the permanently banned you... :shrug:
002312_hulk2.jpg

Is this you also???

Robert DiMaggio said:
Just watch it be our luck that Foreman goes bi-polar on us. :eek:

maniclion said:

DID is a fictional disorder! :shrug:

Last edited:
I'm screwed, I use Min0 for open chat but I use another name in the other forums just in case I'm on ignore and I need a question answered. :grin:

min0 lee said:
I'm screwed, I use Min0 for open chat but I use another name in the other forums just in case I'm on ignore and I need a question answered. :grin:

Im known as cowpimp in the training forum and emme-leigh in the diet section! hope I dont get busted!

min0 lee said:
KEFE?????

gococksDJS said:
And if Foreman gives me the green light, I will boil your bodies in an acid bath, eat the flesh and bones, and feed your pancreas to my pack of rabid wolves.

hmmmm, you haven't been a cannibal long have you? first you eat what you can then the acid bath. :finger:

Robert DiMaggio said:

Yeah, BUT, what if somebody has muti personality disorder.

Then your in trouble. ;)

Back