• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

naps packs allegedly arriving

IML Gear Cream!
Well i am in on the orders and waiting patiently, "Those guys" are not all of us! There are still some of us being polite and patient. The problem is, people are being way to emotional about this! I could almost guarantee my order is alot bigger than most of the people bitching but you do not see me on here every fucking day insulting and acting like a two year old! Everyday people are on here bitching again and again, its fuckin rediculous! I am really confused on how this will accomplish anything? let me take it further here is what i mean and yes my morals are in here, this is my opinion guys not the beliefs of everyone

1. The reps are here to help with news, and relay some messages, and also help those with lack of knowledge.(they have no control on shipping yet the are taking nothing but insult)

2. how does any of this shit talk have anything to do with your orders)

3. Even after the problems been fixed packs dont move that fast, heres Joe blows mind narration " Oh great packs are moving, mine will be here tomarrow!" Fucking rediculous!

4. I have been using naps for years now, not a month, not 3 orders, not 20 orders, more and throughout the years every pack has come, even if this pack doesn't show (which it will) They have helped me grow for years i will consider the loss a nice tip and move on, i-e handle it like a real man!

I know i am probably wasting my breath, but this has gotten so fucking old

Lots of folks here have went full retard long before now.

It's awe aspiring watching the complete meltdowns some people have on-line lol

WE have people who just come here already melting down going bonkers.
We have the paranoid people that thought it's a big naps conspiracy.
We have the guys that have an outright polar disorder.
We have the guys that came in good spirits and have eventually went into full melt down.
We have the guys that are just crazy in the head and shouldn't be doing steroids.
We have the geniuses that act like dicks then act sensible, then 1 minute. later act like dicks and say it was all a ploy to see if acting nice made their packs arrive quicker.
We have the genuine naps customers who realise these things happen and have been staunch supporters or at bare minimum have given constructive criticism.

We have such a magnitude of fucked up people here in full melt down it's just awesome to watch.

Granted people have waited too long for their packs, but these things happen, some folks need to learn to act with some kind of decorum. Otherwise people like me will keep prodding you to make you melt down even more for my pure enjoyment.

:winkfinger:

i have ordered numerous times from naps. i have gotten an order in as few as 13 days. the longest i have EVER waited was 32 days.

i have always LOVED naps. something is fucked-up. BAD fucked-up. i just can't really get a feel for what's actually going on.

i will admit, it's driving me a little crazy. i would probably be more patient if i was a newbie and didn't know the "game" and that sometimes you have to wait.

that being said, waiting 4, 5, maybe 6 months is INSANE. i can not come up with a rational/reasonable circumstance that would totally criple an international company like naps as it has.

i try to stay positive, but it becomes harder every day.

Two days in a row!! I believe mine will come! I believe mine will come!! I BELIEVE MINE WILL COME!!!!!!!! I freaked out early, then calmed the fuck down and the last couple weeks have been alot less stressfull and I sooooo happy to see packs showin up!!

Two days in a row!! I believe mine will come! I believe mine will come!! I BELIEVE MINE WILL COME!!!!!!!! I freaked out early, then calmed the fuck down and the last couple weeks have been alot less stressfull and I sooooo happy to see packs showin up!!
i actually ran late for work today to check my po box, thats how excited i am to start my GP cycle. All these pics, posts and successful deliverys got me thinking the same way...TODAY COULD BE THE DAY! TODAY COULD BE THE DAY! TODAY COULD BE THE DAY! I am so freaking happy because i am ready to go into winter bulking beast mode. One bro that recieved his pack had the same shipping date as me in June so i keep thinking mine isnt far behind. So lets see what 2mmrow brings............

We have the guys that came in good spirits and have eventually went into full melt down.
We have the guys that are just crazy in the head and shouldn't be doing steroids.
We have the geniuses that act like dicks then act sensible, then 1 minute. later act like dicks and say it was all a ploy to see if acting nice made their packs arrive quicker.
We have the genuine naps customers who realise these things happen and have been staunch supporters or at bare minimum have given constructive criticism.

We have such a magnitude of fucked up people here in full melt down it's just awesome to watch.

Granted people have waited too long for their packs, but these things happen, some folks need to learn to act with some kind of decorum. Otherwise people like me will keep prodding you to make you melt down even more for my pure enjoyment.

I read into this a different way.
As of now there are alot of people who are out alot of money for shit they ordered.
They bitch about the same things because it is a NAPS forum,and NAPS is who they ordered from,and NAPS didnt send anyone their orders,and NAPS then started selling new gear when they said they wouldnt until ALL orders were taken care of.
Then there are guys talking down to people bitching, like the people who were beat are the assholes.
I do hope these packs showing up is the real deal like everyone else.
And Anobolic has done the best he can considering.
But come on,its a NAPS forum,its been the same deal since the beginning of summer and nothing has changed,
What else is there to talk about(oh wait,did see a post on football...lol)
Again,Anobolic,I think you are doing the best you can with what you have.
So lets all just hope these packs are the real deal.

I hope this is real, my order shipped may 30th, guess ill have to have my boy check my box.

my pack needs to come, i think naps may be pulling through the suspense is killling me to see if mine showssss

Seeing this more and more daily all over. Good news for sure.

Agree with u ^^^

more arrivals in more forums.

will naps silence the doubters?

I think I'll cry if my order comes in before my domestic replacement pack which was ordered around 40 days ago from a forum sponsor.

I think I'll cry if my order comes in before my domestic replacement pack which was ordered around 40 days ago from a forum sponsor.
40 days DOM? WOW. I feel bad for you bro first this naps situation then a dom issue...shitty.

I know with 100% certainty that packs are arriving, mine did today!!!

40 days DOM? WOW. I feel bad for you bro first this naps situation then a dom issue...shitty.

Yeah, it sucks. I had been considering making a third order but will hold off now that the naps are arriving.

i have ordered numerous times from naps. i have gotten an order in as few as 13 days. the longest i have EVER waited was 32 days.

i have always LOVED naps. something is fucked-up. BAD fucked-up. i just can't really get a feel for what's actually going on.

i will admit, it's driving me a little crazy. i would probably be more patient if i was a newbie and didn't know the "game" and that sometimes you have to wait.

that being said, waiting 4, 5, maybe 6 months is INSANE. i can not come up with a rational/reasonable circumstance that would totally criple an international company like naps as it has.

i try to stay positive, but it becomes harder every day.
Amen 6 months that crazy bro..:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
Gear received

I just got my gear 10 mins ago in the mail. Naps definitely came through! I will try to take a pic tomorrow. Not able to tonight. All doubts about NAPS GONE!

I just got my gear 10 mins ago in the mail. Naps definitely came through! I will try to take a pic tomorrow. Not able to tonight. All doubts about NAPS GONE!

Sweet bro, enjoy your cycle when you begin, stick around and post up a diary :p This place needs normality again.

when did you place your order, dawg? i'm just curious. it seems like the 1 to 2 month old orders are showing up, but the 3 to 4 month old orders aren't yet.

anyway, this is good news.

when did you place your order, dawg? i'm just curious. it seems like the 1 to 2 month old orders are showing up, but the 3 to 4 month old orders aren't yet.

anyway, this is good news.

Yea I'm optimist but then I'm not seeing any orders from may or before ... I sure hope they didn't forget about us OLD orders ...

Yea I'm optimist but then I'm not seeing any orders from may or before ... I sure hope they didn't forget about us OLD orders ...

No one has or will be forgotten Bro, you, klc9100, test freak, Standard Donkey, all you guys waiting will get your packs and hopefully in the next couple of weeks. Just keep staying positive, my pack was a surprise today but damn it was exciting.

yeah, i feel the same way. this could be something out of naps control completely.

if there is a BIG pile of packages at a postal hub, it makes sense that the older ones would be on the bottom of the piles and shipped last.

it sucks, but what can you do. maybe naps will take this into consideration and give us with the OLD orders a little extra discount on our next order.

yeah, i feel the same way. this could be something out of naps control completely.

if there is a BIG pile of packages at a postal hub, it makes sense that the older ones would be on the bottom of the piles and shipped last.

it sucks, but what can you do. maybe naps will take this into consideration and give us with the OLD orders a little extra discount on our next order.

first in..last out, cept nothing heroic about that under these circumstances

No one has or will be forgotten Bro, you, klc9100, test freak, Standard Donkey, all you guys waiting will get your packs and hopefully in the next couple of weeks. Just keep staying positive, my pack was a surprise today but damn it was exciting.

Only optimism here bro.. Been waitin this long , no sense in freaking out now that shit is starting to move!!! Here's to another day of bros posting about happy post office visits!!!!:wacko:

i have been reading about motherfuckers getting their shit ALL day at work. when i got home, there was a chinese restaurant menu stuck in the "flag thing" on the side of my mail box. i knew my GF hadn't checked the mail because she would have gotten that shit. anyway, i opened the mailbox and there was a bunch of shit stuffed in there. i looked in and saw a rather large envelope/package. i paused, said a little prayer, and grabbed it. i knew it didn't look like most of the naps packs i've gotten before, but for a second, i convinced myself it was IT.

it wasn't. it was some bullshit for my girl. i was mad and just stuffed it all back in the box. i didn't even bring it in, LOL.

whatever. atleast i'm excited about checking the mail again. . .

Back