• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

NapsGear AMA - Chris Tuttle : Episode 43: Planning Your Cycle Carefully

Richardbrown

Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
CLICK HERE to view the AMA Episode.

In this episode, Chris Tuttle answers the following questions:

1)Pretty much new to use of steroids was looking for a stack for a beginner for bulking but also burning fat at the same time thank you - asked by B93

2)First time doing 3 shows in a yr. Each 2 wks apart. Could a carb cycling diet be beneficial compared to a standard diet that cuts cals every few wks or a palumbo keto style prep diet. Fear is by the last show my cals will be so low i may die or worse loose muscle. Starting prep 12 wks out b4 1st show. Whats your stratagy on adding t3 & clen during prep? - asked by tylerleuz

3)Having a hard time finding out how far one can go in Bodybuilding level with Masters Division and if they have a Masters class in Mens Physics? Thanks asked by Newbe

4)Would tren 200 decrease the water weight you get from sustanon 270 if taking the same amount of both? - asked by Stride

5)i bought haloestin and stacking it with oxanadrolon 33mg, stanzolol 33mg, methyltren 1mg, andchlorodeyhdomethlyintestosterome 33mg. I am male 25 230lbs 6ft and this is my first time doing it. how should i be taking them and how often should i workout? what ties do I take each. and should i get a liver supplment. Thank you please help me. and once im done with this cycle do I need pct? if so whic one asked by abb

6)I'm currently on a cycle of test c 250mg weekly and 30mg of winstrol daily and recently have been experiencing puffy nips. I've already ordered the Arimidex but not sure on what dosage I should be taking. Thanks asked by Puffy nips

CLICK HERE to view the AMA Episode.

About NapsGear IFBB Pro AMA

NapsGear’s IFBB Pro AMA (Ask Me Anything) offers our customers the opportunity to ask the hard questions and actually receive a credentialed and qualified answer. Who better to get your bodybuilding and fitness advice from than an IFBB Pro?! NapsGear is proud to introduce our IFBB Pro leaders: Evan Centopani, Chris Tuttle, Milos Sarcev!

You can also submit your own questions here at Ask Me Anything

Each week our IFBB Pros will answer your questions in written form as well as educational videos! Need nutrition tips? Want help dialing in your routine? Curious what book an IFBB Pro is reading? Submit your questions now and get an answer from an IFBB Pro!

Cheers!
NapsGear.org

Back