• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Perfect Me, Please

Mule

Great American Nightmare
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was going to post this sooner but the Web page was sick the day I tried. (Good job on the imediate repair PRINCE). Ok here is my workout help me make it perfect. I'm going to try to workout 5 day a week, the arm day is optional.

Day 1 Chest
- Bench (flat) 1(wrm) set of 10, 8, 6, 8, 8
- DB Incline 1(wrm) set of 12, 10 , 8, 6
- Decline flyes 3 sets of 10-12
- Pullovers 3 sets of 10-12
- 2 tricep exersices in I know I cant make it for the arm day.
(What I need to know is what weight, my last work out was a lighter one since I was sick the past month, I finally ended up with 225 for 4 sets of 10 on the flat bench and 195 for 4 sets of 8 on the incline bench)

Day 2 Legs
- Switch one week Squats/ Sled
1 (wrm) 10, 8, 6, 8, 8
If I do the squats I would do 2 sets of a light sled after. Or vice versa.
-Leg extension 4 sets of 10 (up 5lbs each set)
- Leg Curl (lying) 3 sets of 10-12
- seated leg curl 3 sets one leg 10-12
Calves.
(I did not do many squats the last workout, mostly leg press (feet close together) last set I could get 14 plates for 8 or 10, the last time I did squats was 4 sets of 8 with 320lbs no belt(I hate those things))

Day 3 Arms
- Over head extensions 1(wrm) 4 sets 10-12 (last weight used was 95 for final set)
- Nose busters 3 sets of 10-12 (one burn out with 5lbs less of begining weight.)
- Superset Dips (just my body weight really slow) and one arm cable pull downs. 3 sets of 10-12
- straight bar curls 1(wrm) 4 sets of 8 (last time i could get 115 for my final set with a little swing on the last two.)
- Preacher curl 3 sets of 10-12
- Super set Hammer curls/ standing wrist curls/ and ez reverse wrist curls. 3 sets of 10-12

Day 4 shoulders
- Push press in smith machin (little skeptical about the shoulder sometimes, it aids me in the smith) 1 (wrm) 10, 8, 6, 8
- arnie press (light and really slow) 2 sets of 10-12
-superset side raises/ front raise 3sets of 10-12
-superset upright rows/shrugs I do 4 sets of 10-12 of the upright rows and shrugg the weight I use for them for 3 counts at the top of the shru with the same weight
- rear delt 4 sets 0f 10-12

day 4 back
- deadlifts 1(wrm) 4 sets of 8 same weight (just starting)
- 2 sets of pullups till failure usuall anywhere from 12-15
- some type of row 3 sets of 10-12
- vgrip pulldown 3 sets of 10-12
- superset wide pulldown (light weight, very slow movement)/ reverse grip pulldown/ straight armed pushdowns) 3 sets of 8 same weight through out.

I do abs at home 2 times a week and at the gym 2 times. Cardio after I work out If I had time to get one in. I dont know wether to pyramid like that or just do the same weight for 4 sets of 10. This is why I need your help ladies and gentlemen.

What exactly are your goals with this work-out? Are you trying to cut up?

I would put one or two rest days in between. Working arms, shoulders and back consequtively is going to take a toll on your upper body if you don't have any days for rest.

It's better to try and do cardio on your off days, rather than the same day as you lift weights. Or at lest separate them by several hours.

Also, why so many chest exercises? Personally, I usually do 2 chest exercises per work-out. And my chest is about the same caliber as my legs! Too many shoulder exercises, cut that down to 2, such as a pressing movement and laterals.

That's my $.02
wink.gif

------------------
got muscle?

So far the way it will go is Day 1 -4 will come in a row, but day 5 will have a rest day between it and 4. The arm day is optional probally every other week, maybe. When should I do the Trap part of the shoulder day, or are you counting these as a shoulder excercise. I never did.

Thanks for the input. Please feel free to tell me more. That goes for anyone.

[This message has been edited by Mule (edited 04-06-2001).]

Full Squats - 15-20 reps
Deadlifts- 10 reps
Bench - 12 reps
Stiff-Legged Deadlifts - 15 reps
Standing Overhead Presses - 10 reps
Chins - 10 reps
Barbell Curls - 10 reps
Dips 10-12 reps
Shrugs - 10 reps

This is a sample HIT routine that I follow. I do this every 4-5 days. To learn more about HIT go to :
http://www.cyberpump.com/hitfaq/

I just seems like a lot to me, but if it's working then keep it up.

------------------
Thoughts are more powerful then Matter

Mule,

Just go to the link I provided and give it a try. Also go out to Mike Mentzer's site and read up on HIT.

------------------
Thoughts are more powerful then Matter

Tell me what to do and Ill do it, I do over excess stuf all the time. I am yours to use like a puppet.

My goal is to grow with out getting fat, but as soon as I grow to my full potential, then Ill try to cut. Its not like I'm a big sack of sh## or anything, you can see my abs.

[This message has been edited by Mule (edited 04-06-2001).]

Back